Rivnes - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Me, My Little Sister, and Passing By Each Other

Thanks for the translation!

Exactly the same feeling i have when i first read the raw lol, Tetsu is juggling way too much and took Asuka for granted

It still hurts a bit whenever i'm doing a reread for Ribnes, even now

Dex-chan lover
my heart hurts a lot. both of them love each other but it's just too complicated. Tetsu love both Asuka and Kasumi but since his love for Kasumi is stronger since their parents died and don't want to make her lonely thus making Asuka's feeling neglected.

Double-page supporter
See I'm right, the 3rd party cliche guy that will say "if i win I'll take Asuka"

Also what with "he have his sister, I have none, I will love you more" Nah that's L line for me, it's like saying "tetsu can go fck his own sister" 💀

But I do love Asuka line "you think i will wait forever, huh". Now she can act like that but author decided to make Asuka semi-passive heroine ,I hate that.

Dex-chan lover
I get Asuka craves Tetsu's attention since the whole Kasumi and Nanase ship started, but she's kind of using the kendo guy here despite not really giving a shit about him.

Dex-chan lover
I just blindly read the latest chapter (this chapter) and I already grasp a general relationship graph between them.

Well damn, just talk, Converse and confess, maybe.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that Kendo guy but I think what Asuka said to Tetsu was very reasonable. You can't expect her to put her (love) life on hold forever while he figures his shit out.

Thanks for the translation!

Exactly the same feeling i have when i first read the raw lol, Tetsu is juggling way too much and took Asuka for granted

It still hurts a bit whenever i'm doing a reread for Ribnes, even now
where did you read the raws?

Users who are viewing this thread