Rivnes - Vol. 10 Ch. 55 - Me, My Juniors, and the Path We Walk Together

Dex-chan lover
Z8q6Nol.gif

Dex-chan lover
this one chapter shows more progress for our side couple than our main characters.

Fed-Kun's army
sweet reading on monday morning before work... encouragement for those who are already working💪

Group Leader
I'm glad that Mako helped Chiba move forward and I'm glad Mako's feelings were reciprocated but I kinda have mixed feelings about this. I think they feel too much like opposites and I don't really feel much chemistry between them. Chiba also felt too much like a mentor than an equal to Mako. Hopefully the author planned for them to be together long term.

Dex-chan lover
The dark colour outline on pages 19-20 tells us that those panels were in Chiba's head, and NOT reality. ie. He wanted to ask Mako to come home with him, and he imagined her blushing, but instead said "Never mind."

Group Leader
The dark colour outline on pages 19-20 tells us that those panels were in Chiba's head, and NOT reality. ie. He wanted to ask Mako to come home with him, and he imagined her blushing, but instead said "Never mind."
AAAAH!!! I knew something was up. The flow of that whole section felt so off but I could not see how the speech bubbles indicated "in his imagination" so I just gave up. That's such a subtle detail damn, I'll make the changes and I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
AND THE WINNER TO THIS RELATIONSHIP RACE IS CHIBA AND MAKOTO
XMcIbx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread