Rivnes - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Me, My Classmates, and After School Emotions

Dex-chan lover
I still find this romance too forced. I dont get why author didn't simply make Nanase try to get along with the big bro to get with Kasumi. Instead he chose this way too forced and push the two slibing appart, it's way out of character for them and make no sense. If Nanase did try to get to win Tatsu trust author could have made this arc as fun and engaging as the previous one.

The two where stuck together all the time, but now they dont interact anymore for silly reason. The worst is that none of these are logical. When the borther help Asuka, Kasumi could simply go see them and eat with them, like the family they are. When she needed help she could have asked him, it's not like when you study you spend every single seconde of your time doing it.

The entire premise of the story is the that Tatsu did everythings for Kasumi and didn't want to abandon her, but here we have him literaly ignoring his little sister because he want to fuck Asuka...

Fed-Kun's army
I still find this romance too forced. I dont get why author didn't simply make Nanase try to get along with the big bro to get with Kasumi. Instead he chose this way too forced and push the two slibing appart, it's way out of character for them and make no sense. If Nanase did try to get to win Tatsu trust author could have made this arc as fun and engaging as the previous one.

The two where stuck together all the time, but now they dont interact anymore for silly reason. The worst is that none of these are logical. When the borther help Asuka, Kasumi could simply go see them and eat with them, like the family they are. When she needed help she could have asked him, it's not like when you study you spend every single seconde of your time doing it.

The entire premise of the story is the that Tatsu did everythings for Kasumi and didn't want to abandon her, but here we have him literaly ignoring his little sister because he want to fuck Asuka...
Tetsu hates Nanase, or any other guy that tries to get with Kasumi. The last time they tried to talk, Tetsu threatened to kill him. It makes sense because Tetsu is the one that doesn't want to try and get to know Nanase because he is too overprotective of Kasumi. Nanase has already expressed interest in why Tetsu is the way he is when he asked Asuka on the rooftop during the school festival.

I agree slightly on Kasumi not being able to talk to Tetsu, but if he's presumably been helping out at Asuka's store because her father hurt his waist and can't work i.e. they don't have enough employees to run the store, then Kasumi might feel bad asking Tetsu for help after he just worked. We've seen this in previous chapters, like the school festival arc, where Kasumi doesn't want to bother Tetsu to practice the jump rope while he's helping Asuka rehearse.

For me, the overarching dilemma in the story is the same as yours, but people close to him, like Asuka, also deserve his time and respect. He can't just ignore Asuka if she needs help, she's also the person he wants to be his lover, after all. If Kasumi did ask Tetsu, I don't have a doubt that he would drop everything to help her. But this is also a result of Kasumi being considerate and not overworking Tetsu, and also wanting him to spend more time with Asuka.

I think some of this will be more clear as the volume continues, so please stick with it :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I like to see some progress with Kasumi! It's good to see her having other relation than her three usual friends and her brother. They both need to learn to have other peoples in their life!

And I agree with you translator: this last panel is hilarious. It's been a while since i've spited water on my screen. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Ahh that was a fun chapter, the last page really cracked me up, Good luck Nanase... again. heh.

Dex-chan lover
like the school festival arc, where Kasumi doesn't want to bother Tetsu to practice the jump rope while he's helping Asuka rehearse.
Yeah but it was already forced at that moment. When you look at how the character act before this romance start it make no sense for her to hesitate now, or for her bother to act as if she literaly dont exist anymore. We see her rush to her brother all the time when she need anything.

For the moment when Kasumi needed help at the same time as Asuka, he could have helped the two. Kasumi needed help to learn how to jump, and Asuka needed help for her studies. I'm not going to believe that they were studying for all their free time.
That's why i find it being forced. He could have simply helped the two. I mean, we see him literaly skip school and follow hiw little sister when she go on a trip with her school. Only to protect her from potential dude. So it's not far fetched to think that he could help his waifu and little sister at the same time.

Tetsu hates Nanase, or any other guy that tries to get with Kasumi.
This actualy made me hope for Nanase to tryhard to get Testu's acknowledgement.
We have the sweet story with Nanase and Nonoka, author could've used this to add to the usual comedy while working on making Tetsu see that Nanase was a guy potentialy good enouth for his little sister.

like Asuka, also deserve his time and respect.
She sure do. I actualy like their relationship and Asuka as a character a lot, even if i still dont understand why she want to be loved more than Kasumi. Wanting to be loved as much would be logical, but Kasumi is Tatsu's little sister it's weird that she want her lover to love her more than his family.

But this is also a result of Kasumi being considerate and not overworking Tetsu, and also wanting him to spend more time with Asuka.
I didn't think about this, i'll go reread the last two arc keeping this in mid. It could change how i see this develope.

Well i'm probably just not into this romance because i'm sad to seeing them drifting appart, i'm realy weak about brother and sister relationship but i'm totaly jaded about romance

I will stick to this story, i like how the author write. Even if i disagree with his choice, i'm one who would never hope for a author to change his work because of his reader.

Double-page supporter
We still in chap 50, 30 more for ending i bet author gonna make nanase goes toe to toe with Tetsu.
honestly I'm here for tetsu development from him being 100% locked to his sister to madly in love with Asuka

Users who are viewing this thread