Road to Kingdom - Vol. 11 Ch. 61

Group Leader
I translated this. I was not paid for this work despite being promised to. I was told I would be paid for all the work I did nearly 30 chapters. The guy just up and disappeared. Now he has the audacity to ask for donations. What promises?

If you're reading this. Please contact me via discord via Ser_Murderlot#0625 on discord, I haven't changed it. Do the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
he is going to solve the tribal gordian knot by tying some knots with tribal women isnt he?

Dex-chan lover
I translated this. I was not paid for this work despite being promised to. I was told I would be paid for all the work I did nearly 30 chapters. The guy just up and disappeared. Now he has the audacity to ask for donations. What promises?

If you're reading this. Please contact me via discord via Ser_Murderlot#0625 on discord, I haven't changed it. Do the right thing.
This guy's almost definitely previously-known-as-ComicDom/ComicPlus (and maybe Floriejane), who's had some drama in the past too regarding the translators he hired. You can try to get your money, but sadly I don't know how much luck you'll actually have with it, he might just show up again with a different name or something.

Dex-chan lover
"You are welcome to stay and maintain this mansion along with the kids."
"We'll bang, okay?"

Dex-chan lover
I was too good killing people so the new king send me to the frontier. Or something like that

Dex-chan lover
at least they got acknowledge, i thought mc forgot. its sad we wont see melissa alot but at least mc got 2 mistress to fk with in the royal capital if he ever goes there for meeting.
rFgq9bB.png

Users who are viewing this thread