Road to Kingdom - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

so he's doing the whole Griffith and Casca meeting. this man has no shame lol.

the difference between man and beast is that man is rational. this guy, is rational.

Is it just me or did the quality of the translation drop suddenly with this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
The mediocre translation kind of ruins it for me, but i guess it's better than nothing and i've seen worse... tho i really hope you improve soon.

Celia is finally here! Now to go get idiot-bazonkas & her sword so the (imo) main cast is complete!

Omg thought for a second that he really will "dominate" the kid. I'm kinda glad he didn't do it but at the same time I was kinda looking forward to it... It's a really strange feeling...

@Haukka Nah I noticed it too. I think it's because they need a PR? I'm not sure but I think they said that they were looking for one a few chapters ago.

@Tabriel013 exactly! It's just toxic if you don't do that.

Supporter
clunky as all hell, but still somewhat readable. granted, I feel like the story is equally clunky...

Dex-chan lover
aight, imma help you
you just pay me with your body... and ass
(she's also loli)

da fuck did i just read?
oh yeah, in manga or any kind of picture book, the girls are always and always be a beauty!!! so reader want's to "protecc" them
just read again, did he even had sex with ugly? not at all, even for commoner or "brawny female merc" they're all still a beauty
not to mention this kid and dozen more in the future

not in real world though...
i wish there's a novel/manga where their art isnt a beauty, but a normal person
but it turns out even myself doesnt feel that good looking at "normal person" face in manga (or mostly in those games using real face as base)
they're not ugly per see, but it's just not good looking enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread