Road to Kingdom

@MrMcNasty I read it long ago so I don't quite remember, but from what I remember and the point of the story I reached. She is way way way worse than "the Useless Pervert Dragon"

@migh do i really have to explain to you what people actually like about this manga ? The writing is pretty dumb but if you don't take it too seriously its pretty fun so far. It has a manly protagonist that does what the fuck he wants and doesn't have the body of a 13 year old manlet . This is a lot better than the vast majority of manga that has a protagonist that has no goals, no ambition he just floats about and women throw themselves at him while he blushes, stutters and refuses to have sex with them for some stupid reason, NONE, and i mean none is that pathetic in real life. even the shyest incel would go with the flow and get laid. No im not talking about hentai, there are so many ways to tasteful pg13 sex and the relationship between characters could actually progress and not be stuck at the "will they do it ?" phase for eternity. but nope we get stuck with a dense sack of shit or a indicisive idiot. He also has not raped anyone so far so why would you call him a pedo rapist ? he lets a woman be raped but thats another thing.

In short yes this manga is bad but its funny bad. the sex scenes in particular i find hilarious i doubt anyone is even getting a erection to them.

getting this triggered piece of low effort fiction lol. Content: ecchi, gore ,sexual violence , How does this keep happening to me !?

you can go back to reading about how the greatest warrior in the world ( that is short and skinny) saves the world and wants to live the slow life on the farm

Fed-Kun's army
@fall19 you got no repartee at all bro, not like i expected something coming from you buts thats still pretty lame anyway have a good day reading your degenerate and morally disgusting manga.

and no ill not read that kinda shit u just mentioned im not as bored as to read shitty isekai like you. have a good day piece of shit, read some real comedies instead of finding this piece of trash "hilarious" you fucking weirdo

Group Leader
If this didn't have the stupid out of place sex scenes this would be a 8 to 9 out of ten. Intro was great, kinda went downhill from there..

Fed-Kun's army
This might as well have the comedy tag lol

He's slaying monsters and laying women like they are about to expire any moment

It's safe to assume any women that appears in this manga(and LN I guess...), regardless of whether they're specifically named or not, will have a good time with Aegir here one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
I used to read the LN. It's pretty erotic tho but sadly just not in my taste. The manga is not that good in term of pacing i guess if you want to read its better to read the LN

Dex-chan lover
@Syanindita I find the manga way better than the novel, where there was more text about how big his dick is than about actual adventuring.
For real, there were so many chapters dedicated to only talk about his dick, that i would forget if he was fucking someone or just fapping.

@Tearsax the only novel ive tried reading was Overlord and i don't know if it was badly translated or if its written that terribly in japonese but its like bad fan fiction its just a list of things that happen. its so boring

Dex-chan lover
@fall19 Thats the problem with the majority of web novels. They are writen by some basement dweller and are full of his delusions, fantasies and dreams. Most fantasy web novels are wish-fulfillment self-inserts, but they still gain popularity and once a publishing company gets interested in it, the light novel versions (basically remakes of the web novels, with the authors being helped by editors) are a lot better not only in plot but also how they are write.

This is bliss for my tired eyes! I've been so sick of ball-less micro d!ck MC's manga has come to be known for lately. It sickens me to see a man covered in beautiful women yet REFUSES to so much has return their feelings. Let alone touch them. Literally refuses! Not a metaphor!
The fact said women throw themselves at a piss smelling little boy with nothing going for him but a bad case of chunibyo disorder doesn't bother me has much as him not actually f#cking them!

... That and this whole loli thing makes no sense to me... It's insanity. 😒

The mc looks like a budget Guts. Anw it has a nice premise, adventuring then kingdom building, just hope that the writing doesn't go absolute trash.

Users who are viewing this thread