Robot Izonkei Joshi no Meiwaku na Nichijou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - Hagane is the best (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
wow its fucking axed and i started to like it.
wtf author PEPEGA

yeah, i agree as well, the manga got so much better and then it's end. might be because the author is willing to try different thing more at the end

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whether the urolagnia, diaper fetish, and sadism were abandoned because the publisher was trying to save the series, or because the perversions had been at the instigation of an editor, who left the author more free after a decision was made to end the series.

Dex-chan lover
One expression of sadism concerns itself with humiliation, and the humiliation of the main character as a source of gratification for the reader was a recurring motif. (As with the themes of urine and diapers, the only laughter would be that of the delighted deviant.)

Of course, a sadist who drew delight from the humiliation of others and who only imagined sadism as a disorder of finding gratification in the infliction of physical pain or of physical discomfort might not recognize the appropriateness of the label for his or her own sadism. Alternately, someone might be so mind-blind as to miss the theme of humiliation.

The series had ten chapters, the first seven of which had urine jokes. Someone cannot do basic arithmetic.

Dex-chan lover
You were confusing installments with chapters. That's not quite as bad as counting pages as chapters, but differs only by degree.

And, of course, the urine and diapers references were ended when the manga was on the chopping block. It got there because of the urine and diaper references.

Double-page supporter
Yeah concept was nice, but damn the diaper had got to go.
Not surprised it got the axe

I felt like the manga was just finally starting to get it's stride right and then it got axed. What a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread