Roid

Group Leader
I don't really have time for scanlation, but liked this manga a lot and wanted to put out a chapter to see if someone likes it and maybe a group decides to pick it up, so feel free to do so. It's just two volumes so it shouldn't take long, too.

I may continue at an extremely glacial pace if nobody else picks this up, and in that case would appreciate any help that would speed things up.

Group Leader
It's from Yuri Hime so it's yuri-ish, certainly yuri-ish enough to my liking - there are some very good emotions on display there, - but it doesn't go very far considering it was just two volumes. About as gay as Yuru Camp (fanart for which seems to be Shiroshi's primary occupation).

Group Leader
Hey all, I'll be taking over on the scanlation of this series! It's been fun so far, so expect to see more chapters soon

If androids are mainstream and commonly built, with technology as complex as what they appear to have, surely someone could have built a prosthetic limb. Neural interfaces already exist in our world to some degree, as do brain-computer interfaces. This world seems a good deal more advanced.

Fed-Kun's army
this is what's happening in the story.
https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/AI_rebellion

just told in a yuri-esque romanticized story.
lol

Dex-chan lover
@Prominis
Agreed on this,
It applies to Detroit and Mass Effect kind of logic.

Where as this place, how the hell an AI, robot, and Android existence think as normal yet a personal still on wheelchair without any help for prosthesis or something similar in MCU war machine?

Now it makes sense why it only 2 volumes long.

Then we got guilt trip with all these overdone AI and Human drama.

Its good but its weird but its goood

🤯🤯
System error.... System error....
commencing self diagnosis....
Rebooting.....

Users who are viewing this thread