Ranna be like
"I'm like a skilet, bubblin until it filters up
I'm about to kill it, i can feel it building up,
Blow this building up
I've been sealed enough
My cup runneth over, i've done filled it up"

(Eminem: Rabbit Run)

Dex-chan lover
so his motivation is, he wants to live in a society?

Dex-chan lover
If he wants danger so badly, why doesn't he just go to Syria or some shit lol. Dumbest motivation I've seen in a while.

Dex-chan lover
So, who wants to bet that clown-boy's gonna get his ass handed to him, hard, by the very thing he wishes to unleash?

Aggregator gang
@boag
so his motivation is, he wants to live in a society?
more along the lines of "I want to live in a society of danger". Which would probably be like the good ol days where humans kill each other for their stuff. Most likely a anarchic society where no one would protect each other (since any group that tries to protect others will get trampled) and thus generates the most danger 24/7.

hey at least he's trying to be discount Joakim Phoenix rather than discount Jared Leto.

Dex-chan lover
Ranna is still one of the most boring "main character" female protags I've seen. 😅
And I still don't get how they're all freaking out about her going on a rampage since most of them already knew she had some serious bloodlust from a previous arc.

I have some thoughts that i want to share so feel free to read if you have the time:

.About the arc:
I dont think this arc is that bad, by this i mean that i see it like a saga, ive seen that in this saga specifically we´ve seen development in how rokudous magic works and that IT CAN be dispelled TRULY dispelled when the aformentioned "Reformed Girl that still has a little bit of affection towards rokudou" finds lets say "True love" for someone else like with the crazy motor girl and guy (Im not really good with names so bear with me) also introducing new kinds of abilitys like FUCKING TIME PREMONITION letting the audience know that those abilites may be lost to time but theyre there waiting to appear as villains or Bad girls.

As for how long this arc has lasted, i honestly dont find it that bad it actually feels real in a sense. Because were talking about highschool kids that are trying to save a friend from the hands of a mafia group.... That cant be accomplished i just a few moments because they feel fear even if they dont show it they feel the tension and the haunting fear of death having to face criminals that have killed who knows how many people and when facing the boss it turns out that he has bombs but instantly jokes that it was a lie blowing up a part of the building not caring about his subordinates, if i were in their position i wouldnt want to even walk out of fear

And yes i am aware that some of them know karate and another is a fucking BEAST in karate... But even after they won theyre tired and they dont have a moment of respite and others even collapsed due to their injuries so their bodies will be literally in an agonny inducing state for every step they take.

.The Characters introduced:

Chiyo: Im finding something about her aside from the time premonition and at this moment shes just someone in need of rescue....... That can also guide her rescuer.

The Milf mafia boss: Do i even need to say it?

The Villains: I honestly just found them hilarious. The Owl guy that literally behaved like an owl. The woman that preached about not being a kid but listened to kids music. I do like that the copy guy was foreshadowed way back in chapter 7 i think.... But hes still a hack. And the crazy bastard that i talked about The Mad Clown... This guy honestly is really good... And not because hes interesting but because hes written like that in purpose being the evil necessary for the finale of this saga leaving mental scars in the characters.

.In short i dont think that this saga is all that bad, the Author tried to give some bit of realism to the story trying to put himself in the characters perspective while also using the usual fantasy and it may be because its his first time trying to do it so thats why some chapters have some weird jumps.

If you want to discuss this further then feel free to because i see it as a good way of expressing our Tough love for the series AND Cyan Steam for scanlating it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread