Romcom manga with tough looking female lead

After reading Territory of a Shark Girl (unfortunately cancelled) and No matter what you say, Tonari-san looks scary!, I seem to have fallen in love with the trope of a girl looking intimidating but actually being pretty friendly once the MMC gets to know her. If I could get any similar manga recommendations, that would be great, as long as there isn't too much fanservice. I would also prefer it to be a relatively recent series, specifically no 'old school' artstyle if possible. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
I'll heartily recommend Yandere Kanojo (also has an online version that runs parallel to the published version). Romcom with a very charming, big cast and a full, completed story (to wash out the bad taste of Shark Girl's early axe). Although compared to some other girls out there Reina's about as intimidating as a kitten.

Rokudou no Onna-tachi features a lot of bad girls as well, most of whom are (/start off) as bad on the inside as on the outside. Fun if you're in the mood for something along the tone of those old 00s school harem series.

Dex-chan lover
After reading Territory of a Shark Girl (unfortunately cancelled) and No matter what you say, Tonari-san looks scary!, I seem to have fallen in love with the trope of a girl looking intimidating but actually being pretty friendly once the MMC gets to know her. If I could get any similar manga recommendations, that would be great, as long as there isn't too much fanservice. I would also prefer it to be a relatively recent series, specifically no 'old school' artstyle if possible. Thanks!
the recent one is the woman mangaka story and the delivery guy story
are those fit your criteria?
though, the problem with "recent" stories is that we can't be sure it'll stay good in the long run

you specifically said you don't want 'old school' artstyle
but....
I really love angel densetsu no matter how bad the art is

edit: also mikadono sisters?

Users who are viewing this thread