Rooftop Sword Master - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
tis a shame, If only teenagers didn't act like teenagers.
😔

Dex-chan lover
Could that be a something that someone do in order to undermine the mc by making him like a crazy guy who'd kill anyone, by killing those police officers ?

They keep trying to hide this shit and sooner or later it's going to blow on their faces, how can you hide that many dead bodies. If they thing they can hide a few thousand bodies the MC will test them if they can hide a million more dead bodies. Also even if MC is declared as a psychopath in Korea, all he need to do is finish his tasks and defect to the US and let the pikachu faces roll.

@Kaizeel
Normal teenagers don't cut deals with the yakuza, or try to kidnap, torture and murder kids because killing his parents made them face "jail time" (As in, vacations overseas)

Dex-chan lover
@Kryloth
Im pretty sure the MC is way beyond the point of being declared a psychopath at this point seeing as how he has killed hundreds of people (mostly trained and armed combatants with a sword) for just being in his way and I really doubt he himself gives any shit about his public relations considering his public execution of the 1st guy and mass genocide of the police trying to stop him

idk i still like it, the story is literally just a revenge story

I feel like everyone is expecting way too much out of a kid who just wants to take down a few officials

Dex-chan lover
And now the daddies are gonna start fighting among themselves.

@Kaizeel Lol normal teenagers don't deal with criminals, rape, murder and beat down anyone who looks down on them. But then again normal in Korea is different from Normal everywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
@Capid @Jesotku
Really? I was talking about when he beat him up in school on a whim.
But I guess you're correct as well.
596474463118163968.png

Pretty boring chapter, but I guess its good to increase the plot. I'd like to know why his parents were killed in the first place, Fire departments dont exist in this?

I don't get the second part of that chapter. Who are the two cops that got murdered and how does it relate to MC?

Users who are viewing this thread