Rosario to Vampire - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Ghoul

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was pretty good and Ruby appeared again, but before i read this chapter i wanted to go on a rant because this little arc was dragging and most of the times i HATE when harems takes itself too serious, like you are writing a harem not some sci fi mindfuck, calm the fuck down

Aggregator gang
I'm actually feeling dumb for thiking that Rosario Vampire anime was pretty good. It is only for fun and fanservice (which often gets on my nerves already...) Manga actually has a dark side of story (I didn't expect it after watching anime!) and Mc is not really a p*ssy. It makes me happy.

This is a pretty incredible chapter, and is an amazing followup to the previous chapter. In a media landscape often filled with filler and "Close calls" that end up as inconsequential events, the Ghoul Arc in R+V completely changed how readers viewed and appreciated the story. Not only did the mood change, but our appreciation and understanding of the characters evolved as well. And in a genre where love and romance often leaves fans frustrated + wanting more, R+V gave us so much by showing us the depth of emotion and love that exists in the characters, and actually delivered on the dramatic potential that had been building up for the past two volumes. Dramatically, Inner Moka is driven to tears in this chapter ( Page 33), and although she has hidden it as best she can, her grief spills over and her deepest feelings for him are revealed.

All without drowning in wishy-washy romantic-comedy desires that is often criticized of ecchi harem shonens, and yet more dynamic and visceral than the romantic musings of a melodramatic shojo. It strikes a middle path of dramatic action and emotion, realism and idealism, that is rare in mangas, and results in probably one of the most gratifying and enjoyable arcs in the Rosario Vampire series. It is certainly what I personally would consider to be the peak of the manga and the arc that made me a devoted fan.

Double-page supporter
Damn he turned into a (tokyo even though he isn't from tokyo maybe i don't know) ghoul

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter was pretty good and Ruby appeared again, but before i read this chapter i wanted to go on a rant because this little arc was dragging and most of the times i HATE when harems takes itself too serious, like you are writing a harem not some sci fi mindfuck, calm the fuck down
shut up

Users who are viewing this thread