Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 64 - 「Long Vương ~Vertrauen~」

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, and thank you writer-san because even if he does lose this round if any competitor deserved their match to go longer....I see what I did there, it would be Beowulf. I would love to see Beowulf win if only for the crazy ass fight he would have have with Lynn and Sieg, but considering the mangaka is honoring the original saga for the most part I think this will likely be when Beowulf exits in the most bombastic manner possible as he deserves. I do love that it showed how Beowulf isn't alone either and he is supported by those he inspired throughout the tournament and I Iove Beowulf's bizarrely awesome sweep the leg moment on Attila. Its also nice that despite how Attila has used many people throughout his life and the tournament this chapter has shown he has made actual friends or at least comrades as well in this tournament and Fafnir's come to wyrmussy moment with him was also endearing. I'm literally on both a existential and metaphysical level dreading the next chapter but at the same time I'm also thankful to have gotten to see how these non MC teams have grown throughout the tournament and series so far and haven't regretted a moment of their journey...., well okay the Galahad and Aladdin fight with their telepathic life coach over their warrior puberty was.... weird even for this series but still, it will be interesting to see how they all grow from this particular moment as well.

Users who are viewing this thread