Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Pitch Black ~Machtschikanierung~

Dex-chan lover
Is there nothing that Beowulf's third arm can't do because WOW I keep getting surprised by his skills. Piercing holes in the ground, launching himself into the air & even flying with his third arm. I really hope this won't be the end of Beowulf because he is a true man amongst men. Thanks for the translations.
Would be really funny if it's revealed he's still a virgin and that third arm was never used for it's actual purpose

Dex-chan lover
BTYuevz.png
Foreshadowing :pepela: .

Dex-chan lover
So, given Achilles' heel is worldly known, will this become to be known as Beowulf's anus?

Jokes aside, the man was defeated by a drill dick in the ass, lol.

I'm team Attila, but that work contract gives me the chills, and not in a good way.
i don't understand this. The contract is basically work for me for free, why did he suddenly go all in on it when its a shit contract?

NVM i'm dumb, its making fun of the dog shit salaryman masochism culture in japan

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Beowulf's dick and balls are faring after that attack 🤔

Dex-chan lover
dragon boy / girl uses the pronoun "ore" .

attila uses the pronoun watashi .

beowulf uses the pronoun wagahai / 我 輩 .

ninja guy uses the pronoun sessha / 拙 者 :
Used by samurai during the feudal ages , and often also by ninja in fictionalised portrayals .
From a Sino-Japanese word meaning "one who is clumsy".

page 7 :
- beowulf : you are bragging that you have an expensive helicopter ? lame . check out my peni-copter , lol pun . my heli-c0ck-ter .

page 17 :
- beowulf : ... king attila , ... you-dono ...

page 18 :
c0ck-bl0cked / c0ck-l0cked , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Never knew dicks have flight capabilities, why walk when one can just fly with said phallus.

Dex-chan lover
as usual there is a mountain of things to comment on the dick helicopter the absurd fighting styles at display tsuchigumo is a black company worker lmao this series is too much

Users who are viewing this thread