Rotten Petal - Ch. 2.1 - Trà Ly in the Sunshine

Dex-chan lover
At this point, just abort the mission
scottpilgrim-window.gif

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone wants to blame the girl, but it's not really 100% her fault. She's been brainwashed into thinking she has to be passive and make the guy confess to her first, and since the MC is also the passive type, she came up with this stupid idea for him to "NTR" her.

Fed-Kun's army
I know everyone wants to blame the girl, but it's not really 100% her fault. She's been brainwashed into thinking she has to be passive and make the guy confess to her first, and since the MC is also the passive type, she came up with this stupid idea for him to "NTR" her.
And her idea became the reality, though unbeknownst to her; the benefactor was the Monkey's Paw.

Dex-chan lover
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Yeah I agree stupid people infecting stupid people with stupid ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread