Rotten Petal - Ch. 2.2 - Trà Ly in the Sunshine

Dex-chan lover
The guy's trying to play 4D level of chess and the girl decided to eat the pieces off the board, This is her right now.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me they're gonna do a chapter each for each "Stage" 🥲
wonder what 'bargaining' would be like

Surprised her 'boyfriend' hasn't showed up assuming she wasn't lying. tho if she's an idiot rather than a yandere i wonder if any 'plans' to 'get rid of' the girlfriend will backfire
I still don't know whether she really dated lots of guys (even for show) or lied
she did have a pic of the 'chubby' guy unless it was a hired actor tho idk if her mom also told her to accept it when a boy confesses first, so her having a couple exes makes sense as opposed to her being willing to want to be 'stolen' and actually cheating on a diff bf

she did have a pic of the 'chubby' guy unless it was a hired actor tho idk if her mom also told her to accept it when a boy confesses first, so her having a couple exes makes sense as opposed to her being willing to want to be 'stolen' and actually cheating on a diff bf
u clearly should revisit those pages !
her mother said to never confess not accept every confess and she herself said she is lying to make him confess

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing she will not go through the final stage of “acceptance”.

Users who are viewing this thread