Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5 - Aniteki Danshi Haruto-kun

Double-page supporter
We just found out that they're idiots. She's obviously possessed! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That's pure fiction. There's not much motor control in a newborn. This has actually been depicted in some isekai series where the MC is frustrated because they can't do anything for a long time after being born. At least listening to sounds works.

@Kaarme
Perfect reincarnation is pure fiction in the first place. Motor control could have certainly been inherited with the soul.

Dex-chan lover
@Akronom If she can fold cranes, she can walk around and go to the toilet on her own. The easiest baby ever! This is basically what I'm referring to.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme i counter that with most isekai characters are teens to young adults i consider it plausible an old person that "has" experience using weak limbs that don't exactly function as wanted might be able to pilot an infant body.

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus Yes, I agree she would to quite a shocking amount (relatively speaking), and especially she would develop a lot faster simply by having a reasonable mind behind the actions. However, I'm not sure the structures simply are yet there so early. Wouldn't she still be like a car without wheels? Just like she simply can't talk yet because the body isn't ready for it even if the mind is. A newborn baby can't even support its own head.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme like i said plausible she wouldn't be able to move her head or walk, but its not that hard to fold paper so plausible

Users who are viewing this thread