Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Thank u for the chapter, but im wondering why this chapter seemed likenit skipped a little

Now not too much on him he's being actually kind to you 😠 i think lol
also don't tell me Dion's character is gonna be like that twisted I like you but I don't show it but also you are my property kinda guy 😕 😒🙄 Das ur sister bro 🤢

Ohmy Dion is just my typeee. I like Cassis but black-haired MLs have always been my weakness!

Roxana's butterfly in her eyes. And Cassis's sparkle in his eyes. Wow. The art in this manhwa is so majestic.

@Honeybeaubie ugh yaass!!😍 They are my fave too! theres just something exciting, sexy and dangerous about them..that undeniable devilish charm.. but when they're powerful and protective enough to make a girl feel secure and safe...I go craazzzyy for those ml.. well, at least the ones I've read😙

I had a feeling that she would try to manipulate him that way. In some way, her mindset has been affected by the family. She seeks ways on how to use others to get the best results. But it is rather interesting that there is only one guy that she legitimately fears, being Dion.

Hopefully, Dion isn't the actual ML.

ehhh
wasnt dion her brother/half brother?? I dont think hes the ML

Dion is honestly really scary btw since even roxana scared of him

Just what in the world did Dion do to her? She doesn't even fear her father that much, and he was the one who killed her brother...

I wonder what's the deal between Dion and Roxana? Jeremy doesn't even want them to meet and she was afraid of him...

Users who are viewing this thread