Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

What is the point of this group translating this when there already two who are doing it. They need to put their effort into a different manhwa/webtoon

thanks for posting your parts. i always look forward to romee releases, ill subscribe for future serios

@MellowHello786 You obviously didn't read the note at chapter 1. They only released the chapters they already had since the other groups suddenly massed released and they didn't see it on time. So they will not release future chapters.

A petty it had the best quality out of all the versions released. Though it makes sense since they took the time to work on all SFX instead of mass releasing.

thank you sooo much for these i didnt know how much pleasure my eyes could feel until reading these and feasting my eyes on all the beautiful sfx~

i ll look forward to your other releases~

and @Mellowhello786
They need to put their effort into a different manhwa/webtoon
they dont 'need' to. i doubt you're paying them, or that you've contributed in any way, so you dont 'need' to have a say in what they do, just as you dont need to put unnecessary comments just because you're salty about the fact that the update you wanted was just a much better version of previous chapters.

i was disappointed seeing its not a new chapter but im really happy cuz they cleaned and added in the sfx so prettily! i was confused at some other translations they dont even add sfx.

Thankyou for sharing your hardwork with us! Your works are lovely <33

And we do not to pin scans to each other as we all reading it freely unless your foul mouth have contribution to it, so just appreciate what you have ^^

aaaah a shame that you won't be continuing honestly, these three chapters were absolutely gorgeous and cleared up some things for me! but tysm for your work!! <3

Group Leader
Thank you for your efforts.
Yours were definitely the best version quality-wise.

I'll look forward to whatever manhwa you guys will do next :]

Group Leader
Holy Shit, This Quality.... REAL FUCKING PERFECT!!!
your quality is really better than other groups ngl
Thanks For Your Efforts!!!
Im ENJOY THIS!!!

Dex-chan lover
I applaud the quality of your work. Sadly, it is understandable why you won't be moving forward. Thank you for three chapters where I don't have to guess what the sound effects are.

Ahhh this is truly top tier quality! The flow of the reading was way smoother, tho it's understandable why there would be no need to continue this. Still thank you so much for uploading them and thank you for your effort!

So sad that you're not gonna continue to translate it.
When I saw your name I instantly know that your scanlation quality is gonna be top notch..
Thanks for the chapters

I’m super sad that there won’t be a continuation from this group. If by any chance they change their mind I’ll read this version because they did an amazing job and put in so much effort with the redrawing/ full sfx’s. Thanks for an awesome three chapters @romee 💕

Romee from "Saving your tooches since 2k19?" :flushed: I don't know the group dynamics, but did Romee leave?

Users who are viewing this thread