Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This isn't considered a snipe at all. You started at chapter 1 around the same time as SpeedCat. Therefore, it's not a snipe. Plus you have been updating and working hard for this speed run! Good job you guys and thank you, thank you for this hard work you are doing. I've been refreshing this page for the past four hours, following your trans. Thanks again!

Ps. I personally like having two translations to better understand the story.

@bbybackfat is it just me or did this chapter had a few panels missing? (speedcat vers.) Like some of the talk with mother. It can be because of my net too mangadex often glitches because of it like panels from prev chapters gets mixed in

Thank you for the translations! I really appreciate them since you guys seem to be more poise in your syntax and word choice than the other groups!! It really goes well with the vibes of the story ( ´ ▽ ` )

Group Leader
Welp, the note is exactly why I hate the whole sniping rules and project claiming. Manhwa races come at too heavy a price. If anything can be called a claim, it's much easier to just pass it through MTL, slap on white boxes (like you did for chap 1), and call it a claim. It's not supposed to be read anyways, not real scan, just placeholder. This is just my opinion, but if it's not somewhat on par with your regular quality at least, with proper effort being made... What's the point in project ownership? I don't actually mind having a few more mistakes, or lack of SFX RD. But not even cleaning the white bubbles in your earlier chaps is crossing into the realm of the average trash MTL scan quality. I hadn't expected that from your group.

I don't think you're sniping. I just don't like how manhwa races work. Especially for those that sacrifice everything else for speed.

Thanks for translation, I really love your work but pls don't stain yourself with hard-work & pls rest of necessary, we can always wait for your update ( specially I can always wait ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ )

@reanseih if you dont want to read, like I said in the note, PLEASE DON'T. We are doing it for us and 'whoever else wants to read it' tf. Constructive criticism is one thing and being a whole bish is another. Now take urself out

Also ty everyone else

Dex-chan lover
Mc does not hate the mother but cannot see her as "mother" anymore and I guess she is aware of it.

Sleepy, I love your translations for this webtoon. Thank you for your hard work! Please keep it up! I hope you guys can get some sleep after this.

Thank you so much for the translations!
And take proper rest don't tire yourself out for this❤❤🥺🥺

M2

@Sarahkorah00 it was quiet rude for you to said that. If you can't take criticism (constructive or not) and would respond with aggression and insults every time, you will burn out very quickly.
You need either ignore all comments completely or harden up enough.

There is no safe space for you in the internet. All your actions will be criticized by somebody. That's how society works. You can deal with it or, how like to say, GTFO.

i dish out whatever energy is thrown at me back at pple, so if u are rude to me imma be rude back. It is okay to simply not comment rather than give opinions nobody asked for. Simply becos its how society works doesn't make it okay. I stay out of pple business cos I don't like pple in mine. @M2
and I did say its ok to come at me cos idc but not my friends that are newbies that need everything except someone demotivating them

Idk...I really like sleepy translations so I chose to read this one. I don't really have a reason to. I didn't compare the translations either. I guess it's just familiarity but either way, I really like what you've been doing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread