Royal Cinderella Mama - Tengai Kodoku no Botsuraku Reijou wa Reitetsu Koutei ni Dekiaisareru

Dex-chan lover
Having looked only at the title ("royal cinderella mama") and avoided the synopsis (so it couldn't spoil my hilarious & obvious misinterpretation), am I correct to interpret this as being a story about:
A prince going around looking for which lady has a perfect fit for his d***, after a night of passion that ended when the bell struck midnight (could also be a dildo that fell out when she ran down the stairs, I guess)? And mc's stepsisters cuts their body to forcefully making the fit snug, ignoring the pain and blood and permanent disfigurement in the pursuit of becoming a queen?

And this night of passion having ended up with permanent consequences, so cinderella becomes a [single?] mother?

Dex-chan lover
Female main character is an eternal victim, she never fights for herself despite things being as easy as just asking the prince for help. No self esteem, no courage, no intelligence, no wit, just shyness with an inferiority complex that causes her to make the wrong decisions over and over.

This was irritating to read even if you like the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread