RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Unofficial Omake - A Manga About Relieving Jien-senpai Who Brought Potions

Dex-chan lover
image.png

cute and dumb

Dex-chan lover
If it's unofficial, shouldn't this manga be tagged as doujin (and filtered out for me)?

Dex-chan lover
Unofficial and only a single page?
the hell
stop adding fanfics to the series
If you're going to do that at least do in at the end of ACTUAL CHAPTERS instead of this .5 nonsense

what the hell
why is this allowed

Group Leader
the hell
If you're going to do that at least do in at the end of ACTUAL CHAPTERS instead of this .5 nonsense

what the hell
why is this allowed
I feel like I should reply to this to clarify my stance a bit, even if it's really just "It's one page and it's Twitter extra material with enough substance, so I can just dole it out".

I don't like the idea either, but this is word for word, an unofficial omake, the author's unofficial doujin publication on his own thing even when he's supposed to be drawing up new chapters. The .5 nonsense is really because I put this out the day it released, so there's no room to append it to actual chapters.
(Also, predicting where a chapter part ends is really troubling with this series since the author really doesn't announce which is the end of a full chapter maybe until weeks later. We have 4 = 4.1+4.2, but 3 = 3.1+3.2+3.3 and that really doesn't help in predictions aside from just relying on whether the page is a traditional ending page. Can obviously wait until the next chapter's first part is out though, definitely worth considering shifting to that)
I didn't bother with the more irrelevant Twitter extras like this or this or this either, because they just don't have enough substance.

I get the idea that substance is relative and decided by whoever the audience is, so honestly it really just loops back to the above idea of "It's a fast one page with enough substance to me so I can just dole it out". I wouldn't blame the author either, this is comedic enough for one page even when he's supposed to be serializing this, but real life pacing and all.

Extras are hard to handle when there are no hard rules for corner cases like this. Things like a preserialization version for example have set rules and precedents, so I can just put it as a preserialization entry if I ever copy paste everything I did first chapter over to that version. But creating a whole new entry for unofficial extras to one's own series is really probably excessive until it gets to something like this level. But note taken, and I'll probably just stop doing the extra addons posted on weeks the author doesn't serialize and posts one page to appease readers.

Dex-chan lover
But note taken, and I'll probably just stop doing the extra addons posted on weeks the author doesn't serialize and posts one page to appease readers.
Or literally just put them at the end of Official chapters instead?
You don't HAVE to always translate then post them here when the author makes them on his twitter or something
The author is bound to make these in between chapters anyway so just mark a note that this scene is referring to chapter X or whatever

Dex-chan lover
This story is unique on its own way lmfaooo
Also why this kid crying over a .5 chapter? Is he going to die soon or what

Dex-chan lover
the hell

what the hell
why is this allowed
Imagine complaining about having more manga to read when it's by the same author, has the same art style, and does NOTHING to detract from the overall story when said story is a COMEDY

Goofy ass internet autism

Contributor
Causing Daanya to freak out will never get old. She's also Eida, so it's fun imagining the shock with her looks instead.

Users who are viewing this thread