Ryouki Keiji Marusai

Dex-chan lover
This style of detective work for crazy people is really great.

Kinda glad that you had the mishap where you uploaded it as a regular manga (at least from what I can tell based on comments down below). I suspect I wouldn't have given it a chance were it not for those comments.

Ank

Double-page supporter
@rokegle135 It works now, thanks ! For some reason the setting was hidden before, or maybe i just missed it.

Dex-chan lover
@ank yea it is deep down there I had to turn it back on after I fucked it up somehow and it was a pain

Dex-chan lover
Of all the stuff within this, I find the chairman was the most romantic, in the most twisted way in the POV of a pervert. I guess you could say that it's an interesting perspective seeing it from a devout fetishist perspective.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how fucked up this is but its so enjoyable in that primal fucked up way ya kno

Dex-chan lover
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Tokyo prefecture, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Bizarre Crimes Division. These are their stories.

DUN DUN

Users who are viewing this thread