Ryuu Kusari no Ori

@yellanha
Didn't want to straight up say it, but since you misunderstood, I am gonna clear it up. His "best friend' was the one that deceived mcs gf and made her hate mc for doing something he didn't actually do. So he deserves getting cockblocked by the author. Now both the mc and his gf are to also blame
for this becausee mc just gave up on clearing the misunderstanding way too quickly, and his girlfriend had way too little faith on him.

@Miray17 I just read it on syosetsu through Google translate. If you skim it, you can pick up the plot details pretty easily.

@Apollonas

To be fair
Lisa thought she saw MC cheating with her own eyes and MC was never given a chance to resolve the misunderstanding.

The stupid thing about the plot is who actually cares about people cheating on someone outside their close social circle? The whole student body and even teachers hating MC because of that is ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
@Apollonas
no, i understood it, i was just curious since his best friend was such a scumbag, how could he not even at least kiss the GF after 2 years of dating lol

Double-page supporter
Why do these shit authors think the best way to adapt LN/WN's into manga is to just copy and paste it verbatim into wall to wall exposition text boxes. Zero effort to adapt to the new medium. No effort at pacing. Just cram in the millionth "betrayal" premise so losers can project onto the mc and rush so straight to the juvenile mary sue power fantasy where he beats up all the bullies and gets all the girls. And of course it's set in a magic high school because the author has no imagination and no integrity. Pathetic.

Swear they've got this down to a scientific formula now. "How to make a quick buck off 13 year olds before they develop any sense of taste" the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@funkymunky
Yeah, she basically throws herself at him after realizing she's a dumb bitch for trusting that guys bullshit and becomes the lowest rung on the harem ladder. She realizes that she's no longer the most important to him and has no choice but to go along with the harem no matter how much she disapproves.

do u guys have manga like that or good cute manga (not boring pls) to recommend in fact I like too much isekai and read all of the one I can find on best of or here so pls help

Fuck, I already dislike his childhood friend and Lisa... pretty good story so far. I'm looking forward to more.

Its a harem and a good 1 but with a dumb MC like always 😒

i think author did this misunderstanding thing btw our dumb MC and Lisa just to make a harem ...🙃

Its Translated 1 So in some place's ( she word goes as he ) . Remember it. ok! just understand the story line thats it...

Heroines

Iris Dina Francilt

A girl who is the daughter of the Francilt family, a major figure in Forsina, and whose next head is surely regarded.

It is well known not only in the school but also in the aristocratic world because of its glossy black hair and well-organized appearance.

Not only the gentleness as a daughter, but also the dignified face of the next owner.

Since he was a child, he has only appeared in aristocratic social gatherings and is good at seeing people.

Also, thanks to that, I am sensitive to the desires and harms of others, and have grown up in many ways from an early age.

He feels that his family is more important than anything else, and he especially loves his bloody sister.

The girl has almost no flaws, but when it comes to her sister and family, she is often upset.

He met Nozomu through his sister, and after that, he helped his beloved sister, and his friendship began.

At first, he felt like a good friend to Nozomu, who was not obsessed with power, but he gradually became attracted to him.

That feeling grew day by day, and when Nozomu went out of control in the forest, he even confessed in front of a large number of friends, "Please be with me!"

Now he is completely aware of his love and is striving to stand next to him, who has a strange fate.

However, since I have never experienced love, I feel inferior to Sina who has a contract with Nozomu, and I am jealous of the promise between Nozomu and Lisa. It is also designed to show the essence.

During the Azel raid, his hair turned white due to overuse of magical power to stop the runaway Nozom. 

My favorite animal is a dog.

Ability immediate deployment

An ability that allows you to use magic instantly just by thinking, omitting the magical chanting.

The magic deployment efficiency of this ability depends on the person's thinking ability.

Basically, the power of magic developed with this ability is generally inferior to that of chanting and camp.

However, Iris Dina can use magic with almost the same power in chanting and formation.

Sina Juliel

An elf girl who belongs to the second class of the third grade. Lost his hometown, parents and sister in a big invasion ten years ago.

After that, he went to Alcazar to recapture his hometown of Fosquia Forest and take revenge on his family.

Elves can master powerful magic called spirit magic, but since they lost their hometown in the great invasion, they have been unable to contract with spirits.

Still, for my own purposes, I enrolled in Solminati Academy with outstanding archery.

After entering the school, I made friends Tom and Mimuru, but I still couldn't make a contract with the spirits who were by my side from an early age.

Nozomu's encounter helped him get entangled with a heartless school student.

However, she only stopped the folly of mass assault and was aware that she was a helpless villain against Nozom.

After that, he encountered Abyss Grief, the cause of the destruction of his hometown in the woods. He runs away from revenge and falls into a predicament.

At that time, Nozomu broke in and was able to escape safely, but Tom who was behind her was injured. As a result, it collides with Mimuru.

She tried to defeat Abyss Grief by herself because of her revenge and self-responsibility, but she couldn't use spirit magic.

At that time, Nozomu came to help and made up with Mimur and others who followed him. Furthermore, I was able to fulfill the contract with the spirits that I could not do until now.

After repelling Abyss Grief with the help of spirits, he decides to give back to Nozom.

When Nozomu and Mars collided with each other in the case of the corpse dragon, they consulted with Nozomu and created an opportunity for them to make up.

In addition, he maintained the magical path that he had contracted with Nozomu, and supported Nozomu from the shadows, which continued to be interfered by Tiamat.

Although he felt like a benefactor for Nozomu, he realized his love from the influence of Mimuru and Iris Dina, the appearance of Nozomu who became unconscious, and a word from Lisa. After being embarrassed for a while, he has now decided to support Nozom as a woman.

Still, it's embarrassing to be pointed out.

Although it does not have any special abilities, it can communicate with spirits and can handle extremely powerful magic called spirit magic.

He has a solid archery skill and is light in his skill. By the way, the grip strength is so strong that Mimuru faints in agony.

Lisa Hounds

Nozomu is a childhood friend and a red-haired girl who used to be a lover.

When he was young, he moved to Oile village, his mother's hometown, with his sister, where he met Nozomu and Ken.

He has been active since he was a child and was a leader of children in Oire village, but at the same time he had a complex that he was a stranger.

At the same time, from the days he spent with his father, he longed for his late father, which prompted her to become an adventurer.

At the same time, he was ridiculed by Mujiru, who was also a kid general, for losing his father early, and at that time Nozomu and Ken asked him to take care of him, so he told them his dream.

I decided to become an adventurer because I was encouraged at that time.

She has been aware of Nozom since she was scorned by Mujir, but she was unaware of Ken's feelings.

For a while after falling in love with Nozomu and enrolling in Solminati Academy, he devotedly supported Nozomu, who was desperately trying to become stronger.

However, when he fell in love with Ken and accused Nozom of being a traitor, he decided to be isolated.

After that, he started dating Ken from a traumatic heart, but because Nozomu was so big, he became in a state of love phobia, and he could not make excessive contact with the opposite sex such as kissing.

For the next two years, she seemed to have grown up by completing school lessons without difficulty and achieving top-class results in practical skills, but her heart remained inward and stagnant.

And that's what Ken wanted.

When Nozom realized that he had escaped and began to contact Lisa to settle the past, he learned that Nozomu's appearance had not changed at all, and Ken's rape plan gradually began to collapse.

I witness Ken, who is impatient, causes an injury and tries to rub his sins against Nozom.

And all the cause is Ken. And he rejects him because he is trying to hurt Somia using his life as an excuse.

Eventually, Ken, parasitized by Abyss Grief, traps him in a predatory barrier and dies, but is rescued by Nozom's dedication.

However, due to this, Nozomu temporarily became unconscious, and at the same time, the evaluation from the school students suddenly reversed. I was able to hit her with heartless words, which further hunted down her spirit.

At one point, I was exhausted to the point where I lost the desire to resist the students who tried to assault me ​​because of my remorse, but Iris Dina and Sina managed to recover.

Then he tries to talk to Nozom, where Azel attacks Nozom.

He attacks Azel to help Nozomu who is in trouble, but on the contrary, he receives a counterattack from Azel and is seriously injured. As a result, Nozomu tuned in with his hatred with Tiamat and became a catalyst for a runaway.

After that, Lisa, who was helped by Sonne, struggled against Nozomu who had run away because of Azel. The result was that the long crimson hair was cut off, but as a result, Nozomu succeeded in returning to sanity.

After understanding Nozomu's feelings, she shed tears and said goodbye to Nozomu in order to clear the past and walk toward her dream again.

Ability Nibei's Witch

Ability to double the effectiveness of the corresponding magic.

Combined with the physical ability of the person, it embodies outstanding breakthrough power.

@iyasunozomu

Don't worry, it's not a revenge manga. The MC doesn't have the balls. I'm in the 4th novel and he's still an absolute beta bitch.

Also, spoilers for the WN. MC is kind of a massive piece of shit
It's eventually revealed that his childhood friend is the one that tricked his ex-girlfriend into believing he cheated on her. He did this with an ability that lets him change his appearance so she thinks she striaght up saw him making out with another girl. It wasn't a "she believed the rumor" situation. MC finds this out, and does nothing. He goes into a two book long self pity party. At no point does this author seem to think that it'd be the right thing to tell her. It'd be like finding out your ex's current boyfriend broke you up by showing her doctored photos of you cheating, and not once thinking "Maybe I should warn her this dudes a manipulative monster".

@Montyblanc That makes me not want to read the novel. Thank you for warning me, I absolutely hate bullshit MCs. I'm not looking for some kind of manly alpha resentful MC but at least a MC that knows how to act and doesn't bitch off the smallest things. I guess he is OP and has some harem but is still a fucking dumbass. I mean, those who like it have fun, but I kind of don't wanna read a novel with a dumb MC.

The setting is perfect for a "revenge by becoming successful to the point of dwarfing his past" ordeal.
Too bad that, from the spoilers, I bet the MC is too much of a pussy so I have mixed feelings about reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread