Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Kale

Dex-chan lover
Welp one way or another, they got duped...
Dragon scale for that medice is like giving gold to get iron.
I got a feeling some shit gonna happen because of this horny melon

Dex-chan lover
So guess that Suggestive tag should be made a little more...explicit? :ROFLMAO:

Boob Backstory is a new one for me.

Group Leader
If you think about it, it's kind of surprising that more adventurers don't go "fuck this nearly dying horribly in a dungeon like most of my friends bullshit, I'm a high level magic user and who's gonna stop me if I decide I want to park my ass in the city, never wear anything more than a bathrobe ever again, and research 420 SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY for the rest of my life"

Kale knows what's up

Dex-chan lover
ngl, the casual nudity is kinda a vibe
.... You know, it wouldn't surprise me if she was using a vibe the whole damn time. This is a thing, actually. There's women out there who are very much capable of using their kegals alone to masturbate, and they can climax without letting it show, so no one is ever the wiser.

This lady strikes me as being that type.
But I agree that's it's certainly enjoyable to see her tits out, and thankfully she looks hot as well.
Yes indeed, though it's a slovenly kind of hot. I can only imagine how far she's let herself go.

But still, once you get past the smell, the pheromones start to take effect...

(Yes, humans do have pheromones, and they do work. It's just that we favor cleanliness quite a bit - we remove their effect with regular bathing. This is why some women say dirty guys are their sexual kryptonite - they're just particularly susceptible.)

Dex-chan lover
I bet that other dragon is related to Eldora. It looks similar to her dragon form, but that could just be how dragons look.

(Yes, humans do have pheromones, and they do work. It's just that we favor cleanliness quite a bit - we remove their effect with regular bathing. This is why some women say dirty guys are their sexual kryptonite - they're just particularly susceptible.)
Not just dirty, but Sweaty is another. Sweat can be a fetish not just for visual, though it shares that with showers and pools, but olfactory reasons, which IS unique to it. Just it's the weirdest one to comment on because randomly complimenting someone on their smell is weird.

I mean, there's a reason 'You smell different today' is a strange comment to make outside of a joke, though it shares that with Taste.

Dex-chan lover
I would prefer buff okama troupe than this. This one is... distracting... and i can't even read this chapter in public

Dex-chan lover
HGCT6L9.png

And stop flaunting yours. :wooow:

I may look like this but I was once an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow in the booba.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp one way or another, they got duped...
Dragon scale for that medice is like giving gold to get iron.
I got a feeling some shit gonna happen because of this horny melon
Each potion can save their life, and they now can get all of them for free only for a few scale that can be grown back instantly with magic.
It's quite worth it.

By the way, anyone know if there is a LN/WN and if there is actual a lore reason for her to be naked in her store?
Not that i'm complaining it's always good on the eyes, well beside page 3 where her tits where going "fuck you gravity".

Dex-chan lover
So guess that Suggestive tag should be made a little more...explicit? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I think that tag is enough, as there is no sexual activity yet.
Explicit tag should only be used for those series which shows sexual activity (like in Survival with Mistress) or has too much gore.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One day, we will see a loli. One day, all the characters won't have massive cancer growths on their chest.

Dex-chan lover
Ok wheres the harem tag, we need it now..
Harem is not confirmed yet.
MC currently only has the Dragon Girl for now.

As for the Childhood Friend, her situation is unknown for now, as she doesn't really seem to be in love with MC, but instead is extremely emotionally dependent on MC.

Though i wouldn't really mind the Guild Leader & this Healer Lady to become Harem members.

I would really like to see some mature hardcore single ladies in the Harem of a young man, as it's really rare to occur in usual Japanese Novel/Manga Series (except Hentai's).

Users who are viewing this thread