S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Staff
Super Moderator
Finaly a new series with a powerfull female protagonist. Pricesses and duchesses are fine but nothing beats a strong arm and a sharp sword.
Too bad that a lot of manhwa with a promising start and cool protagonists always end up abandoning that and throw in isekai+reincarnation because it's popular even though it has so much potential

Dex-chan lover
Um.. is it bad that I only recognized the artist after that pitiful face panel with the blonde reminding me of nine? Cough

Dex-chan lover
Too bad that a lot of manhwa with a promising start and cool protagonists always end up abandoning that and throw in isekai+reincarnation because it's popular even though it has so much potential
Yeah, too bad most did this... Such a shame indeed

YEEEES!!! Finaly a new series with a powerfull female protagonist. Pricesses and duchesses are fine but nothing beats a strong arm and a sharp sword.
You will be disappointed , in 10 chapters the ML (probably be a blonde prince of black haired duke) will appear become ‘interested’ in the FL snort her hair like cocaine and will basically demand she never do anything badass

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I rly like her black hair + red eyes design.. Too bad she will get reincarnated into a white/blonde princess with a super good looking romance interest blonde man that acts like a disney prince like every other isekai manga of this type..

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Those fucking panels of her fighting the boss with those big ass skills(?) monster/god summons(?) goes way too fucking hard for the start of a villainous series??????

Dex-chan lover
Omg, this is so sad. And the blonde man looked really cute... Rip 😭 Love the drama, that she had to kill the villain in the body of her friend(?). So tragic

Users who are viewing this thread