S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, to me Sedin seems just as shallow as the prince.
Remember, the only reason Sedin ever got close to her was her power.
Just like the prince is only getting close to her because she's useful now.
He was the only one with neutral karma towards her, everyone else didn't trust or like her
If he knew her before, he wouldn't be as loyal as he is now, but at least he would treat her like a person.

Dex-chan lover
I think Sedin is still a pretty flat character and his initial interest was out of hunger for power (pretty hilarious to me but it's never taken in a comedic way here), which can be dangerous, but god knows how he feels now. At least he's still better than the prince.

Speaking of the prince...I feel bad for him to have that kind of parents and pressure, but it isn't right to treat Renee that way just because he saw himself in her. Perhaps he's acting kind now partly to make up for all the time he treated her poorly, but I kinda doubt it. Also, Lian is still quite similar to him, I think, in which the two actually don't hold any power on their own. They're just puppets of the church and emperor respectively and that's sad.

Dex-chan lover
Both male characters are shallow and flat.
Be it their past or reactions they are really badly written.
Still, Sedin at least was okay to give a chance to MC before treating her like the worst of the worst.

But I hope MC will date the saintess.

Double-page supporter
Considering the tower is telling her to pick one of three for a male protagonist, I wonder who the third person is supposed to be. Though I'm fully inclined to believe that since this is a female lead isekai harem, it's most likely going to be some prince from some other nation in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm Sedin is cute, his attachment to Renee at least felt genuine unlike Isir who saw her as a reflection he disliked. I feel like I need to learn more about him before I vote him for ML hehe

Dex-chan lover
Sedin reminds me a little bit of Nine from Beware the Villainess. But, Nine had more going on from the beginning. Hopefully Sedin can follow in his footsteps.
I don't think the prince has much of a chance since he's fake-dating this early in the story. The third guy might not be much competition either (I will scream if it's one of the brothers.)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!! i really hope sedin ends up a happy ending, and doesnt go down the yandere route...

Dex-chan lover
Usually I’m into the romance in these villainess style stories, but this one isn’t working for me so far. The actual plot is interesting though so I hope that’s what gets fleshed out and the romance can just be a side story…

the prince is so shameless, he threw her away like that so easily in the past, and now tries to compete for her attention with sedin
I agree that the prince is stinky. But let's not forget there is a mysterious power controlling him too

Dex-chan lover
I like the plot somewhat and the FMC but the love interests so far suuuuck. While its great she isnt just insta falling for the first dick she came across immediately i assume Sedin will be her eventual choice (or end up being that tower boss reincarnated hence not being in the book)

Feels like this'll be a slowburn. Sedin isn't in the book when even Yiyoung is, so he's kinda mysterious and suspicious, in the sense we don't know his motivations the most. Other than like, pursuing strength.

I may not like Isir, but I like how he isn't just a one-note former antagonist type of character. I always eat up the trope of someone hating another bc they're so similar, that they see themselves in them. Very interested in how the plot and characters develop now, please don't be a bittersweet ending 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread