S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
game is crap
did anyonep playtest this shit?
system is an ass

Dex-chan lover
i'm kinda confused as to why these guys would try to snipe a series from an active translator who was doing a damn good job already
The thing is, they've already translated the previous chapters on their website. I think it wouldn't come across as bad if those were uploaded here as well. But yeah, it's to get people to go to their site.

Dex-chan lover
too many times over the years ive seen great series die out because a sniper group uploads a bunch of chapters once then never again, while the original translators get discouraged or angry and drop it as well.

hopefully that doesn't happen again. speedcat is doing a great job.

Double-page supporter
Huh can someone who knows even a bit of korean tell if the translations are ok? I always see series like this one (korean webcomics) get diferent translations but with a few exceptions there is almost always a marked diference in quality

too many times over the years ive seen great series die out because a sniper group uploads a bunch of chapters once then never again, while the original translators get discouraged or angry and drop it as well.

hopefully that doesn't happen again. speedcat is doing a great job.
Definitely waiting for speedcat to upload even if it might take a little longer, since they have been doing a good job so far. Won't be reading this one :haa:

Double-page supporter
The thing is, they've already translated the previous chapters on their website. I think it wouldn't come across as bad if those were uploaded here as well. But yeah, it's to get people to go to their site.
Well i checked and yes there are all the previous chapters, but they were uploaded today, i guess it could be they were waiting until they had catched up to the raws and do a mass release, some groups do that.

Aggregator gang
Well i checked and yes there are all the previous chapters, but they were uploaded today, i guess it could be they were waiting until they had catched up to the raws and do a mass release, some groups do that.

aside from Chapter 24, they didn't translate the earlier chapters.

The first 23 chapters on LuaScans' website are actually speedcat's releases.

Nothing respectable going on here, just another trash group doing a quick snipe job to drive traffic to their ad farm.

Qoj0Ghh.png

Users who are viewing this thread