S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the releases, and happy birthday! This series got popular here thanks to your hard work, the fact that you're able to put out such high quality chapters largely by yourself is impressive. Don't worry about lua too much, mtl snipers are a dime a dozen and we can wait.

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday E 🎉
Thanks for the mass release.

It was pretty funny that Renee knew what the dragon meant, before he had even said it, just because that development has been used so much it's basically a trope now.

I wonder how Sedin became a non-existent existent kind of being. I mean, unless he popped out of a black hole and somehow came into that world, he had parents. Or maybe he was stillborn and his parents did some black magic mambo jambo to get him to "live"? Idk

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie the more Renee openly favors Sedin the more I feel like my tinfoil hat theory that he's actually her pet dog get stronger.
THAT would be a plot twist I would absolutely approve. Its both questionable in a way and totally hilarious in another. Because the only thing she cared for from the start.

Supporter
Now this is an artist showing off. Love the composition. One minor flaw, though, is that it appears her left foot is missing.
HV7qIp8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread