S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 38

Instead of trying to stick closer to the "intended" storyline, she really ought to find a more liberating path.

bWs80II.png

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, I do wonder why the system asks mc to raise Renee's standing when the "author" wrote her to be the hated villainess that gets badmouthed every second....but also asks mc to "keep to the story", meaning mc can't just bitchslap all these mfs
You can find respect on the other side of fear.

Double-page supporter
OHHHHHH SHIT!!!!! KICK HIS ASS YIYOUNG!!!! LETS SHOW HIM WHO HAS THE REAL POWER IN MACIAS!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Speedcat living up to the name as always. Ever since the other story similar to this one (the one about the mercenary king lady who had a little sister, I forget the name) stopped getting updates this story has been a godsend for this kind of genre. Thanks for the uploads!

But… but I don’t wanna be caught up to the raws. I want MOOOOOORRREEEE

Dex-chan lover
wait, caught up to raws? have to wait ? oh noessssssss thanks for chapter, great work!

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel angry when reading this...
Like, just destroy that dysfunctional empire and build a new one, then mass produce swordmasters to repel the threats foretold by Lian...
Favorability of the male leads can be achieved with imprisonment, mental breakdown and domination! Stockholm syndrome or anything similar in psychological torture!
Time to show the system that we can't be messed up with! Rebel!

Dex-chan lover
shes probably gonna get arrested for using blood magic or dark magic or making a deal w a devil or smth like that, calling it here

I wish that romance was just a subplot in this. The protagonist seems to have a great story and solid beliefs, but the way the story is written makes it look like all of that only amounted to so little. Not only that but the system/author makes it so that she has to choose a male lead, three at that. If the ending is her choosing to stay in that world because the men she loves are there, it's just a bad story where the protagonist is forcefully railroaded into love that may not even last that long. The protagonist doesn't even own the identity of her body, those guys could just die before her of old age, and the protagonist's hate of the author and system is completely justified. A good ending, in my opinion, would be the protagonist going back to her world, the Saintess lady and the Swordsmaster commoner guy exploring the world together after Swordmaster lost his first love, and the lady whose body she's in getting back together with the Prince guy. I don't know what would happen with the constellations after all that, but if they've lived thousands of years or more, this story would've just been a fun event to watch over in their lives. Honestly, I'd just enjoy a power fantasy with the characters being attractive, as just a slight plus. This is just my opinion, I'll still read it for a good while longer unless there'll be too much love railroading in future chapters.

That actually made me furious that they dare to argue she isn’t qualitatively as good as them when they won’t even give her sword lessons

Users who are viewing this thread