S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 39

Supporter
GET FUCKIN DUNKED ON!
20240223031642-957a9dc8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's trying to build up to the public reveal eventually.
Because if she goes out to the public and show off her power, they'd think she use some tricks to make it happen.
Whereas by spreading the achievement of the 'mysterious swordsmaster' until this person is an established fact then she can come prove it's her all along (at least her Fame stat will definitely rise from those not in denial)

In this case it's just a mix of her snapping from captain's condescending attitude + earlier anger of trash dad trying to steal her achievement (by saying Ante did it) and because she's trying to put the knights in their place NOW so she can start grabbing some with potentials for her own knight order (well, for when the real Renee return)
that makes so much sense

Dex-chan lover
Look I'm going to say it:
I kinda hope Sedin Dies.
There I said it.

I really hope that commander is at the very least crippled. So many times the injustices the OGFL has experienced been brushed off its so infuriating seeing those dicks get away with just a slap on the wrist every time.

Dex-chan lover
caught up to raws? oh noes!! but group deserves a break anyways, great work and wonderful quality from the entire team, thanks for the chapters!

Aggregator gang
It might be a sinister barrier and reek of blood but that spell with the plum tree was absolutely gorgeous.

This theory has probably been said to death already but:
I feel like it's gonna follow the trope of Sedin following our fl back to her world and Renee takes back over. Not sure if our other ml will be with og renee or Lian tho. I really hope it does something different cause I feel like that's been done to death.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter was going so well till simp and simper showed up. God they're so lame. Actively make the story worse.
That's disappointing. After the last chapter, I was eagerly waiting for the FL to humiliate those knights by dominating them at what they're most proud of, swordfighting. Crushing them like they're housecats facing a tiger. Not "poof, magic butterflies make everybody faint!" Sure, it's an imppressive display of power, but it's not cathartic, especially with the mood change as the MLs step in.
I mean, she didn't just make them faint. Those butterflies were cutting them up. The "fainting" in this case was probably due to blood loss. The ability she used is pretty common in Wuxia/Murim stories. Where sword skills have reached such a level as to transcend into what's basically magic.

Fed-Kun's army
whoa do people really hate dog boy type of characters or is there another reason to dislike sedin? they are kind of average so maybe thats why tho

Double-page supporter
I nominate the constellation as the MVP. I hope the other two get a chance to manifest, too!

Dex-chan lover
Claps cheerfully~
I love the Drama. The intensity. The goofy malewife male leads!! It's fun to read something that suits your tastes~

Users who are viewing this thread