S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's forced. The system is literally forcing this drama to happen. It's even tweaking with the prince's actions to make him have feelings for her (like back in the ballroom scene).
I know, I acknowledged that in another comment (quoted below).

Anw, the forced love triangle is written quite poorly tbh. I've read many many Korean romance series with love triangles, and in most of them, they at least give the 2nd male lead some fighting chances/some hope that the MC/FL will fall in love with them. In this one it's blatantly obvious that Renee likes Sedin, it's just boring to watch.
literally said that even Kdrama is better than this, aka this thing is even worse than Kdrama. Also, I was promised magical isekai adventure romance, meanwhile so far the plot is focused only on the romance part (cuz well, the system basically forced Renee to do romance) and it's just not what I expected or wanted.

Double-page supporter
My headcanon is spinning, and I don't ship her with either of them. Isir is a jerk. She needs him so she's keeping him around, but he's little more than a dog you use to hit on girls in the park. Sedin is suspicious. He's not of this world, according to the dragon who knows things. Could it be that he's the tower master from her previous reincarnation cycle, and his con is to get her to fall in love/stay trapped in the tower?
Speculation: could the tower master had fallen for Renee and so this is just one giant setup to woo her instead? Tower master may have watched her entire struggle through all her lives.

Double-page supporter
ISIR GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Renee, since they all like her because she turned out to be strong and Isir is the embodiment of that. And now he's antagonizing Sedin just because he got ONE leverage, man fuck off I swear 🤡🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
Speculation: could the tower master had fallen for Renee and so this is just one giant setup to woo her instead? Tower master may have watched her entire struggle through all her lives.
That would be an incredibly toxic way to express feelings! It's a horrible blend of negging and sadboying, very emotionally manipulative.

Users who are viewing this thread