S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I guess that living shoulder to shoulder with death for hundreds of years, getting emotionally close to people (not only love, but friendship and family-like love), watching them die, dying yourself, regressing and starting from step 1 again and again and again will inevitably push you to reject those feelings first and successively make you completely numb to those feelings....it's understandable....
But one must really have mental issues to not understand what Sedin's behavior truly means....especially when it's shown multiple times.
She realized Sedin may not be just a disciple too late....that's why she should have listened to water-sis....poor water-sis, she's probably banging her head against a wall right now

Dex-chan lover
Most of us right now:

E8TiDsW.png

Dex-chan lover
Girl, now's the chance. Get him while the tower is messed up.

And yeah, I think she's been warped by the events of her previous novel. I wish the writing would be stronger in that department- make it clearer that these "people" around her don't feel like people, or make her realize that she isn't cycling through companions- she could be surprised to be building relationships, seeing people over and over again, etc. I get the feeling the writing wants those things, but the author failed there. Just giving the backstory isn't going to make it work. Hence why we're mad at Renee.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally some momentum, & even some love interest angst, in this manhwa.

Ty for the update!!! 💖

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a coincidence that the system stalled after Sedin left like that.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the update, good work as usual (even through the frustration)

Banned
Most of us right now:

E8TiDsW.png

Seriously. Why the F doesn't she just say "eff it" and destroy everything. She's clearly stronger than everyone and everything in this world. She could even probably topple the tower by kicking it over but instead she plays the passive aggressive role.

What's the point of saying/showing she's an S class hunter that took down an impossible boss in the beginning when she becomes a wall flower for the rest of the story?

Or at least rip the prince's junk off and shove it into his nose. It will improve his looks immensely.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, this story is slowly starting to annoy me more and more. She barely gets any chances to use her powers. It's like the author realized that the only way to hold her back is to put on several limitations by the system. The premise literally sets her up to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest being in that world. It's a little irritating seeing all of these third-rate villains & petty assholes act all condescending when I, the reader, know she can just flick them with her pinky and they would literally evaporate. Instead, they're all backed up by the most vague, abstract notion of a "system". Idk, it'd be pretty nice to see the actual beings behind the system or something - there's only so much you can do to make some floating status window text seem super threatening without pissing me off.

There's the brief cathartic moment here and there, but they initially introduced her as being such a strong FL, it feels like a cop-out/lame to just make her comply to everything the system/CP wants her to do for sake of appearances. She's literally been living by its rules for multiple time loops, considering her personality, how hasn't she gotten fed up with all the BS she's had to dealt with in this one story alone? Whatever, I think the story still has some cute and cool moments, but some of these moments are starting to severely grate on me.

Aggregator gang
I hope they won't only let our MC only show her power during the face slapping moments.

The chapter that she let loose was pretty satisfying but nothing has really changed because of it yet and then we are back to the two boys drama again 😔

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Seriously. Why the F doesn't she just say "eff it" and destroy everything. She's clearly stronger than everyone and everything in this world. She could even probably topple the tower by kicking it over but instead she plays the passive aggressive role.

What's the point of saying/showing she's an S class hunter that took down an impossible boss in the beginning when she becomes a wall flower for the rest of the story?

Or at least rip the prince's junk off and shove it into his nose. It will improve his looks immensely.
As much as I would reeeeealllly love for this to happen. It's because she wants to go home and the only way to do so, as far as she knows, is to do the quests the system wants her to do. Stupid though they are.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a yandere ML will make a monogamous relationship possible with the other ML cause then the love given to the FL is unwanted and therefore okay to receive while in a relationship.

Aggregator gang
Tbh, this story is slowly starting to annoy me more and more. She barely gets any chances to use her powers. It's like the author realized that the only way to hold her back is to put on several limitations by the system. The premise literally sets her up to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest being in that world. It's a little irritating seeing all of these third-rate villains & petty assholes act all condescending when I, the reader, know she can just flick them with her pinky and they would literally evaporate. Instead, they're all backed up by the most vague, abstract notion of a "system". Idk, it'd be pretty nice to see the actual beings behind the system or something - there's only so much you can do to make some floating status window text seem super threatening without pissing me off.

There's the brief cathartic moment here and there, but they initially introduced her as being such a strong FL, it feels like a cop-out/lame to just make her comply to everything the system/CP wants her to do for sake of appearances. She's literally been living by its rules for multiple time loops, considering her personality, how hasn't she gotten fed up with all the BS she's had to dealt with in this one story alone? Whatever, I think the story still has some cute and cool moments, but some of these moments are starting to severely grate on me.
Well the truth of the matter is... that in the end her backstory is just another gimmick. It's only there for the "different" setting as it follows the path of the generic rofan story.

Despite the fact that her strength and that backstory would make for a far more interesting plot we're stuck with hamfisted amateur hour forced love interests. At this point we're lucky to get those brief cathartic moments lol.

Like what happened to looking for the saint? Who knows, guess no one cares anymore. Much less the evil she was running away from or the burned up corpse they found or the fact that despite calling this guy her disciple she's not taught him a single thing the entire story.

Dex-chan lover
Since the beginning... She had the chance to use violence to reign control and clear the whole novel as quickly as possible... Yet she choose the path that leads to this weird outcome...

Dex-chan lover
I think it's time to commit a murder. She can now clear the condition with someone else. As long as he lives, he will only bring her more trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread