S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
fckn romantic interest appear in ch 6
Hope it won't be annoying since it would always be like that after they appear

The mc is interesting, but as soon as that blackie willingly offer himself and declare to serve mc I lost all respect.

Dex-chan lover
the choice has been made :meguupog:
really dont care for romance
especially when it derails or just slows the interesting parts of the story

Dex-chan lover
im usually into romance, but only when both parties are equally interesting. Hes just a dog that will lick her shoes lol..

Group Leader
I know this is insane but the second she grabbed his chin like that, I was like 😳😮😳 BEWARE THE VILLAINESS ARTIST???? Hoooww did I not notice until then lmao

so glad they're continuing their tradition of aggressive women and submissive men even if I'll never understand system isekai 🙏

Whoever is writing this is falling in the same pattern as every. Single. Romance based fmc lead Manhwa, just add S rank action this. They always fall into the pattern of making the love interest pretth with no real personality nor equal character footing or agency.

It's not like the "villianous road all lead tl dead" or however that title went.

Double-page supporter
She came from another dimension and possessed someone's body, so technically, she's functionally a demon

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting mc to break that crown prince's jaw and balls the moment she sees him lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hold on didn't she already say she would make him her subordinate? Why is she surprised all of a sudden? lol :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Whoever is writing this is falling in the same pattern as every. Single. Romance based fmc lead Manhwa, just add S rank action this. They always fall into the pattern of making the love interest pretth with no real personality nor equal character footing or agency.

It's not like the "villianous road all lead tl dead" or however that title went.
I’m not that guy, but are you really going to pretend the reverse of this in other manhwa isn’t the same? The only difference is mMC’s (aka the reader) likes a challenge. Or whatever ’dere is in flavor that month

Dex-chan lover
im usually into romance, but only when both parties are equally interesting. Hes just a dog that will lick her shoes lol..
Yeah its like she sees him as a literal dog and he's all "InTeReStInG" this is a bad way to start the romance.

I heard alot of great things bout this series on the novel side but its seems very trope trashy so far.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, definitely not my cup of tea this chapter is. I'm into romance and know how vain it can be, but this one is a new low for me.

:notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread