S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Happy family circle

Double-page supporter
I think I've said it before, and I'll say it again. God damn Elsa's tits are outrageous. It's kind of comical almost. We don't know if the three of them are all blood related, do we? They're just so different from each other in terms of hair color, looks, everything.

@bandithadron I've talked about how fucking creepy it is that these daughters are pretty much lusting after their own father. People argue that it's ok because he's not even their real dad, but he's their fucking father figure. He's basically their step dad, or adoptive dad. If anyone today as a dad or mom had a romantic relationship with their adopted children, people would be absolutely outraged, so them not being blood related doesn't matter. To top it off, the age gap already makes it pretty bad without the incestual tones of their feelings. And to that matter, they're all kind of obsessive over him as well. Their "love" is pretty disturbing and not normal.

Dex-chan lover
putting aside all of the creepy, abnormal and absurdity of the Daughters for T H I R S T of his daddy

I pick Ana

the most "mature" between the daughter but also the most scheming

At this point, my brain just shut off the constant thirst the girls have for their father. I'm enjoying the constant mood of Meryl. So relatable.

@icecomic if you have to turn your brain off to enjoy this manga then my brain must've been off for years at this point. I'm not insulting anyone here, just myself

Dex-chan lover
When I pretend the disturbing flirting isn't occuring this feels really wholesome and enjoyable but those seconds that I acknowledge those interactions are so painful

I am having too many internal struggles because of this but in the end enjoying it

honestly that guys request was perfectly warranted and reasonable. would you let a guy who you've only heard stories about and never actually seen in action? hopefully not.

I am just waiting for the reveal that the girls know that he isn't their father, I am just not sure if they would have know since the village or after they arrived at the capital. I mean while 14 years (when they left for the capital) is a long time, I would assume that with enough questions they would be able to hear some rumors and put 2 and 2 together.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this wasn't the typical "I don't believe you, I'll duel you myself!" and instead he asked for the more reasonable/less cocky action of a teacher vs teacher bout.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
The age gap doesn't particularly bother me (my parents have a fairly substantial one between them).

Also, I do sort of expect that the girls have known for a long time now that he isn't their real father, and as such developed father complexes due to this handsome, older man paying them all his attention and affection. It can happen in real life, weird and creepy as it is.

No, I'm not making excuses; just saying what I'm seeing.

Dex-chan lover
Because Anna has access to the guild documents I have a hunch she knows about the real story (they all are very devoted to him, its only natural for her to check his older registers) and that they arent his real daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread