S Watari-san to M Mura-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Overthrow! It's Emura Subaru, Sudou-sama

Dex-chan lover
This is getting out of hand. Now there are two pairs of them!

Contributor
Why is this listed as volume 2 while the previous chapter was listed as volume 3?

I don’t like this dude. Reminds me of the bad guy(dude was either an ex or a cousin that nearly killed either himself or the girl from the story) from a different SM manga. Like he thinks the only thing he needs to be worried about as an S is knowing how to cause humiliation and seems to have no regard for the M as anything other than a piece of meat to be abused.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blusasuke You might be thinking about
the final chapter of Nana to Kaoru, when that weird not-Kaoru comes in from nowhere and just ruins the entire ending of an otherwise amazing story. It fits the bill with your description completely otherwise, and if so sorry for spoiling it.

@Luhood after posting that I reread Nana To Kaoru series and that’s indeed where it’s from. I wish there was more. The last scanlated chapter was a while back. Idk if it’s a lack of raws or lack of translators.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blusasuke Well, both the original story and Black Label are finished as far as I remember. Was there a new one? I vaguely remember there being a third instalment...

Users who are viewing this thread