Sabinuki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

cgr

Dex-chan lover
kimura never told his mom her name is rino, so yes, they have met before

Dex-chan lover
My jaw dropped at the mention of the Jigokumeguri family.

@cgr: Oh, good catch, I didn't realised that.

Group Leader
@cgr My guess was just that Rino introduced herself, or at least gave her name, at some point off screen between ringing the doorbell and sitting inside waiting for tea. Or that Nozomu mentioned it at some time point, again off screen, to his mum.

@KafukaPalazzo Yeah, CoolKyou always likes to have references and continuity between his different series. The third major family mentioned here, the Gotouchis, are the same - they're from Rabuta, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Jigokumeguri is obvious, but Gotouchi was the heroine of RaButa's family name. Her parents died a long time ago so I guess that's why her family is no longer one of the great family. (I think when she got married no one is left in the main family to continue that line)

Dex-chan lover
3 MONTHS ZOBO

3 MONTHS.

I WAS WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER, FOR 3 MONTHS

Thank you

Theres a huge gap between chapters i , so i was wondering wheres the delay coming from , Lack of decent raws available or not enough staff able to work on it?

Group Leader
@Pseudologue Just a case of me being lazy and/or not finding time due to work, really. I've got all the raws & the guy helping me with redrawing and stuff is fast, but... yeah. Hopefully I can speed up a little bit going forward.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with Cool just suddenly dropping huge depressing backstories into his cute echhi stories?

Users who are viewing this thread