Sachiroku 〜Sachi’s Book of Revelation〜 - Ch. 28 - Welcome to Sunset Park

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how I came out of Anohana unscathed and even mocking it a bit but simple stuff like this from Sachiroku (and even the intro from Penguin Highway?!) manages to get to me.
Is this what age does to a person?

Last edited:
Supporter
Babe wake up, a new reaction image dropped

1000-F-568082094-1xv-Et1c-P2n-XHa-Ee5-HH1-Do-Pn-Xwz-Ovny-Jo-Copy.jpg

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how I came out of Anohana unscathed and even mocking it a bit but simple stuff like this from Sachiroku (and even the intro from Penguin Highway?!) manages to get to me.
Is this what age does to a person?

It depends much more on the person themselves. "Sachiroku" is a true "slice of life", and it's not the kind of story that many young people really like - light, based more on relationships and stereotypes than on exaggerations.

I started reading on recommendation and enjoyed it, given Sachi's cuteness and precisely the fun contradiction that Ren (the angel) and Boros (the devil) appear in their attitudes.

And in the end, this has a little of what "Spy x Family" was expected (the relationship between Yor, Loid and Anya). Both "Sachi's Book of Revelations" and "Spy x Family" have the "true false true family" premise, but "Sachi" has this more obviously than SxF. And he plays with it too much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread