Sadistic Beauty: Side Story - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Trying to not be nervous is the ultimate tactic and I highly recommend it

Dex-chan lover
hi thank you for translating this and all the hard work and passion you put into this. Just sayin' though I'm four pages in and if they don't have science babies by chapter three a sad panda will be born.
Yup Juyeon is truly best girl material and one of the best characters I've seen in a while... She's like the opposite kinda of the useless lesbian trope... its hard to describe... aw yes the adorkable lesbian.

Holy shit, blondie is like me!! Finally a lesbian that actually represents someone like me!!

Shiit the blonde girl is so hot😳. I’m starting to question what my sexuality is...

Supporter
Ok this was really such a turn of tables😂😂😂 you v got me interested in this ine now so much and it seems I will have to pick up the SD original manga✌️✌️ Thank youuuuu!

It must be hard for you to translate thank you for your efforts. I hope a Korean translator helps you. Even now I enjoyed.
I'm looking forward to next chapters

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure , I'm not gonna read the original story. But I like this one. I hope u'll continue. Thank you

Just a warning the original work is NOT yuri but you can just read the certain episodes the translator said to read and that's enough to go your merry way

Users who are viewing this thread