Sadistic Beauty: Side Story - Preview

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, face it girl you just got topped.

Dex-chan lover
Been a long time since I've heard the name "sadistic beauty".

(Sigh) memories

thanks for the story 🙂

@Lemongrassv
The lezhin Issue. As I mentioned before it has been some time. Though I am excited to hear of its completion🤩

Group Leader
@REDRED because of the lezhin issue or you dropped it?
if it's it's former, Sadistic Beauty was picked up by Bomtoon a while ago and has an official translation with Tappytoons. It actually finished the main story in December.
I picked this up because it's gonna be a long time before the side stories will get officially translated.

In the original story, I cheered for Doona and Gyerin because I’m a Yuri fan. But Gyerin deserves better than Doona. We hope this chick gets better at it. :)

Dex-chan lover
That seems interesting. Can someone tell me if I need to read the main story to understand this or is this a stand-alone story?

I dont even wanna know what happens to Duna's ex in the side stories. His end in the main is too pitiful

I managed to read the first chapter, so I was expecting something completely different. I laughed out loud, so my tears flowed. 🤣
I really like it so far. I look forward to what the sequel will be. I hope they upload here as soon as possible because I want to read through here.

honestly i always liked her better the doona and couldnt even keep reading it, i hope her side story is good

Users who are viewing this thread