Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Kariya's Event (2)

Dex-chan lover
uh so he did know about it
don't really get why they'd tell us he doesn't know of it unless its to show that there are other people who also got transfered into the game or there is a change in the events because of him or something

ty for the mass upload

Dex-chan lover
1) THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! (I genuinely love the set up and curious how it plays out)
2) DAMN! I am kinda shocked and enjoying how it changes based on the way MC knew it. It seems that not everything will follow the story as it should. I was almost hoping our chubby boi could intervene and win, but doesn't seem in the cards soon.

I noticed a hint given to who might also be a player in the manga and in the web novel it was confirmed. I won't tell you which chapter it is you'll have to go looking for yourself. This isn't heavy spoilers so it's not going to destroy the story if you see it just some foreshadowing.
he calls Sota by the nickname that players gave him and isn't canon in the story. This goes over the MC's head because he himself didn't even know the character's name was Sota

Dex-chan lover
I noticed a hint given to who might also be a player in the manga and in the web novel it was confirmed. I won't tell you which chapter it is you'll have to go looking for yourself. This isn't heavy spoilers so it's not going to destroy the story if you see it just some foreshadowing.
he calls Sota by the nickname that players gave him and isn't canon in the story. This goes over the MC's head because he himself didn't even know the character's name was Sota
:pepehmm:

I had a huge rant about how braindead some of you are for expecting this to be a copy and paste of other isekai mangas where the MC is op and everybody is in shock and awe about everything he does and the constant complaining about the actions being taken in this series is killing my own brain. The plot of the story it that it's not a game anymore. The main thing that's happening in this world is reality rewriting itself because of things that didn't make sense or weren't clarified in the game. The first one is Sota himself he wasn't a character you could meet while free roaming in that game. The only interactions the main character has with him is if you go down a specific heroine storyline. I guess the things said about him in game didn't make sense for her to have signed a magical contract to marry him so it was changed in the real world to her looking down on him for being fat and lazy and having no motivation. And the sexual harassment she was facing is apparently him staring at her boobs and her being paranoid that he might use the magical contract to force her to do things (which sucks because you could really ruin somebody's life because of something you've imagined they could do but he has no reason to because she was not forced to sign the contract). Another thing is the magical contract they signed was changed to being fake because in reality kids wouldn't have been able to get something that dangerous and it seems that Sota knows it's fake and believes that she knows that too (not the marriage being fake just the contract not being magical). If she had the courage to break up with him most likely nothing too major would have happened based on what his family is like and how her family treats him he doesn't seem to be a bad person (and I wouldn't say you were wrong to blame her for being so stupid). The reason he wants to follow a specific story path is because he explained that many bad endings existed in the game and are possible in this world and he would most likely interfere to stop any bad things from happening and he doesn't know what would happen if the main character just switched all of a sudden and you guys are angry that he's trying to play it safe when he knows about multiple possible futures and you guys want him to choose a new path that doesn't exist in the game and him changing the storyline that much is going to make him obvious to other players. you can see that most of you wouldn't make good main characters because you guys would know your main characters and would do stupid things thinking you would get away with it because of plot armor Sota's plot armor is that he's not a stupid fucking idiot(him and Sota fused and became a new person his favorite heroine in the game wasn't Sota's fiance so he could really careless but the feelings are still there and him backing off of her proves that she was just being paranoid and looking down on him she even says this herself) so to sum it up reality switched Sota from a villain to a tragic character. This next part is a theory of mine and hasn't happened even in the web novel but I believe that Sota is rewritten to be a genius in this reality but just has no motivation. His fiance is his motivation to get into adventure School while other students want to be adventurers and she doesn't see that and believes he has none even though getting into adventure school is no easy feat even later on when you actually do fight him in the game it's a slight spoiler from the web novel but he wasn't some pushover who would lose after one hit and he was able to reach a high level in the game most likely due to his motivation to get his fiance back but of course he would lose because he was fighting against the main character. I forgotten most of the things I was going to say while writing this down so I'mma cut it short with another theory which I would find hilarious since The game MC is nice to Sota and in the game there's a boy love version which is mostly meant for female players with custom characters to date the guys instead of having to date the girls but you can play as a guy dating guys and girls dating girls and since the game MC was said by Sota to not have his own personality and it's weird to interact with him in that real world meaning his personality is randomized to match his character description and how people have played him in the game. I will literally die of laughter if he falls in love with Sota. I'll usually look back and edit any spelling or grammar mistakes but I'm getting tired so make it make sense on your own.

Dex-chan lover
I had a huge rant about how braindead some of you are for expecting this to be a copy and paste of other isekai mangas where the MC is op and everybody is in shock and awe about everything he does and the constant complaining about the actions being taken in this series is killing my own brain. The plot of the story it that it's not a game anymore. The main thing that's happening in this world is reality rewriting itself because of things that didn't make sense or weren't clarified in the game. The first one is Sota himself he wasn't a character you could meet while free roaming in that game. The only interactions the main character has with him is if you go down a specific heroine storyline. I guess the things said about him in game didn't make sense for her to have signed a magical contract to marry him so it was changed in the real world to her looking down on him for being fat and lazy and having no motivation. And the sexual harassment she was facing is apparently him staring at her boobs and her being paranoid that he might use the magical contract to force her to do things (which sucks because you could really ruin somebody's life because of something you've imagined they could do but he has no reason to because she was not forced to sign the contract). Another thing is the magical contract they signed was changed to being fake because in reality kids wouldn't have been able to get something that dangerous and it seems that Sota knows it's fake and believes that she knows that too (not the marriage being fake just the contract not being magical). If she had the courage to break up with him most likely nothing too major would have happened based on what his family is like and how her family treats him he doesn't seem to be a bad person (and I wouldn't say you were wrong to blame her for being so stupid). The reason he wants to follow a specific story path is because he explained that many bad endings existed in the game and are possible in this world and he would most likely interfere to stop any bad things from happening and he doesn't know what would happen if the main character just switched all of a sudden and you guys are angry that he's trying to play it safe when he knows about multiple possible futures and you guys want him to choose a new path that doesn't exist in the game and him changing the storyline that much is going to make him obvious to other players. you can see that most of you wouldn't make good main characters because you guys would know your main characters and would do stupid things thinking you would get away with it because of plot armor Sota's plot armor is that he's not a stupid fucking idiot(him and Sota fused and became a new person his favorite heroine in the game wasn't Sota's fiance so he could really careless but the feelings are still there and him backing off of her proves that she was just being paranoid and looking down on him she even says this herself) so to sum it up reality switched Sota from a villain to a tragic character. This next part is a theory of mine and hasn't happened even in the web novel but I believe that Sota is rewritten to be a genius in this reality but just has no motivation. His fiance is his motivation to get into adventure School while other students want to be adventurers and she doesn't see that and believes he has none even though getting into adventure school is no easy feat even later on when you actually do fight him in the game it's a slight spoiler from the web novel but he wasn't some pushover who would lose after one hit and he was able to reach a high level in the game most likely due to his motivation to get his fiance back but of course he would lose because he was fighting against the main character. I forgotten most of the things I was going to say while writing this down so I'mma cut it short with another theory which I would find hilarious since The game MC is nice to Sota and in the game there's a boy love version which is mostly meant for female players with custom characters to date the guys instead of having to date the girls but you can play as a guy dating guys and girls dating girls and since the game MC was said by Sota to not have his own personality and it's weird to interact with him in that real world meaning his personality is randomized to match his character description and how people have played him in the game. I will literally die of laughter if he falls in love with Sota. I'll usually look back and edit any spelling or grammar mistakes but I'm getting tired so make it make sense on your own.
Calm down. No one’s going to read your cringe novel with zero formatting. You’re not special, you’re just another weeb.

Calm down. No one’s going to read your cringe novel with zero formatting. You’re not special, you’re just another weeb.
You've made no prior comments to this series so this doesn't concern you if I sit on my words I might explode. It's weird to complain about reading on a website where you're mainly read.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Read from chapter one, MC is really fresh, doesn't bother or took main story MC event or doing something so absurd. And it's so warm that Butao is still active and the story about his family is good too.

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't found it because he doesnt go to school often in the begining.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You're thinki
You're thinking too much in reality it's simpler, the author is inexperienced first work, WN has a lot of problems,. LN fix a bit them but manga which is written by someome else is the best version so far.

The marriage contract is an excuse both in the WN/LN and manga for her to keep interacting with him however in the LN/WN she simply doesnt care about it anymore, it's dropped out of existence. The manga solves it right in the begining when she "finds" new love on Akagi.
The WN is tagged with "Suit your best" which is often recommended in stories where the CF regrets betraying MC
, which is true the entire volume 1 she treats MC bad (albeit justifiable) but it's too much, there's an entire chapter where MC gets heartbroken ( MC was doing stretchs in front of his house ready to go to dungeon until Kaoru's father comes him and tells hims that Kaoru is training and he should say hi, he does this but she treats him bad and then her party shows up and he sees her smiling at Akagi ).
The entire volume 1 emphasizes how bad for him his love for Kaoru is and he should get rid of it (MC calms down by telling to himself that there are better heroines) and even starts a route for a harem with Satsuki and Lisa being first members.
Kaoru is hostile towards him and even makes fun of him for losing to a slime.

Then suddenly the author stops developing a harem for MC and have Kaoru being concerned and caring towards the MC out of nowhere, and even protect him from bullies (she thinks MC is lvl 3)
And even forces him to go to events with her against his will, MC starts simping for her again.

In the manga, it tones down her hostility gets rid of many of the unrequinted love pain scenes, drops the magical contract right on ch3 and repairs their relationship on ch 17.

I will literally die of laughter if he falls in love
That's exactly what's happening on WN the more he loses weight the more she falls for him,
actually she doesnt develop any romantic relationships with Yuuma or even with the other player precisely because of Souta's improvement.
And on volume 3 when he wins the interclass battles, it's almost done deal all that's left is to get lean again and show how OP he is and she'll lap on his dick

Dex-chan lover
You're thinki

You're thinking too much in reality it's simpler, the author is inexperienced first work, WN has a lot of problems,. LN fix a bit them but manga which is written by someome else is the best version so far.

The marriage contract is an excuse both in the WN/LN and manga for her to keep interacting with him however in the LN/WN she simply doesnt care about it anymore, it's dropped out of existence. The manga solves it right in the begining when she "finds" new love on Akagi.
The WN is tagged with "Suit your best" which is often recommended in stories where the CF regrets betraying MC
, which is true the entire volume 1 she treats MC bad (albeit justifiable) but it's too much, there's an entire chapter where MC gets heartbroken ( MC was doing stretchs in front of his house ready to go to dungeon until Kaoru's father comes him and tells hims that Kaoru is training and he should say hi, he does this but she treats him bad and then her party shows up and he sees her smiling at Akagi ).
The entire volume 1 emphasizes how bad for him his love for Kaoru is and he should get rid of it (MC calms down by telling to himself that there are better heroines) and even starts a route for a harem with Satsuki and Lisa being first members.
Kaoru is hostile towards him and even makes fun of him for losing to a slime.

Then suddenly the author stops developing a harem for MC and have Kaoru being concerned and caring towards the MC out of nowhere, and even protect him from bullies (she thinks MC is lvl 3)
And even forces him to go to events with her against his will, MC starts simping for her again.

In the manga, it tones down her hostility gets rid of many of the unrequinted love pain scenes, drops the magical contract right on ch3 and repairs their relationship on ch 17.

That's exactly what's happening on WN the more he loses weight the more she falls for him,
actually she doesnt develop any romantic relationships with Yuuma or even with the other player precisely because of Souta's improvement.
And on volume 3 when he wins the interclass battles, it's almost done deal all that's left is to get lean again and show how OP he is and she'll lap on his dick
Wait so she is the main heroines? Damn...

Fed-Kun's army
Yep,
Wait so she is the main heroines? Damn...
He didnt planned to, but later he decided it was better to romance her, so she gets zero romance development with Akagi and there's no triggers for romancing with her because Souta (MC) is not role playing by harassing her.Then there's a lot of development between the two, with MC regaining Souta's memories and starting to feel love for her and she wanting to team up with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Not what the other guy meant. He said he'll die of laughter if the MALE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE GAME, Akagi, falls in love with our main character, since BL routes existed in the game.

Gotta say, your words don't give much confidence if you just skimmed over the guy's long post in order to reply.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the author didn’t have him pull out a win like every other series would have.

Users who are viewing this thread