Saiaku no Avalon - Ch. 29 - Promotion Exam (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Keep those manhua and manhwa Lord Douchebags out of my sight. They are just self-centered eyesores with no redeemable quality to them, and the reason I don't read Chinese and Korean comics.
hmm how to say, you are missing out on a lot. I mainly read manga as well but the quality of Korean and Chinese titles has risen quite a lot.

hmm how to say, you are missing out on a lot. I mainly read manga as well but the quality of Korean and Chinese titles has risen quite a lot.
Maybe, but each time I've given manhua/manhwa a chance, the unlikable and psychopathic (as in, with no empathy or remorse whatsoever) protagonist of the story ruined it for me. Maybe that's because I have come in contact only with the bottom of the barrel by (lack of) chance, but trust me, I've burned myself far too many times with those to even consider trying it again. That, and the fact that each time I hear about those stories, the protagonist seems incredibly egoistical, self-serving and a liar (which I despise from the bottom of my soul).

All in all, I'll keep to the Japanese 'Mr. Niceguy', even if they are considered 'beta males'. They irritate me far less.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, you can always choose based on maybe rating and stuff. Cause sounds like you only found trash and didn't look for better lol.

I have listed a few of my favorites here that came to my head. Not all of them are here on Mangadex but you can just google away.

The Legend of the Northern Blade
The Ember Knight
Heresy
Leviathan
Lookism
The Top Dungeon Farmer
A Martial Master Wakes Up as a Concubine
Surviving The Game as a Barbarian
Red Storm
Murim Login

Well, you can always choose based on maybe rating and stuff. Cause sounds like you only found trash and didn't look for better lol.

I have listed a few of my favorites here that came to my head. Not all of them are here on Mangadex but you can just google away.

The Legend of the Northern Blade
The Ember Knight
Heresy
Leviathan
Lookism
The Top Dungeon Farmer
A Martial Master Wakes Up as a Concubine
Surviving The Game as a Barbarian
Red Storm
Murim Login
I'll take a look. Thank you for taking the time to make recommendations.

quick question. so it too late to ask but why is there someone or others Isekai'd with him? if we assume that the key to isekai is to finish the beta dlc or beta update. btw HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT FINISHES IT as per the earlier chapter. I have seen manga and manhwa and manhua that has that kind of early prologue that the start of the invasion or to be isekai'd in another world is to complete the whole game like in solo leveling newbie the mc of that manhwa is the only person who completed the game then the invasion comes after. so if we assume is that the reason he got isekai'd is to complete the "hardest" beta testing dlc or update then WHY IS THERE OTHER PEOPLE ISEKAI'D?????? or is it just becuz the author says 'random bullshit go'? lol

Users who are viewing this thread