Saiaku no Avalon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Narumi Household's Dining Table

Dex-chan lover
i've got tons of issue about this but i can't really pin-point all of them, all i can really just say is that i forgot that the mc is but a man-child and nothing like an adult so it's my fault for assuming he's gonna act mature. he pinpointed major problems but he can't solve for shit. but it's also probably that his emotional state right now is influenced by the OG body so idk if i'm gonna drop this or not since it's painful how he acts so pathetically for someone his age and i don't know if this pathetic shit is the actual mc or just the og body

Dex-chan lover
Considering the circumstances, it's decent for now. The issue is way too slow a start though.

Hes showing clear signs of maturity even to the point of sacrificing himself to appease the bullies. Is it the best option, no. But remember he has a very weak foundation and it will take a while until a chance for his strong personality to actually be distinguishable to appear.

Slowing opening up the world building is fine, but I would prefer if the pacing picked up from this point. The way this chapter ends is somewhat promising in that aspect...

Also, villainous bro-con? 😱

Fed-Kun's army
Ah its like Accel World... He will stay as a loser fat fuck forever.
bruh accel world mc are tons time better than this.
may be a fattso but loser is kinda miss...dude still can get shit done unlike this one.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this MC so pathetic and why the feck is this so slow paced. 6 chapters in and it feels like the first chapter......

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why he wants to return to his original world, it seemed like his life there sucked ass too.

Dude, Butao has spine while this MC cuckin' behind Butao sister, wtf, apologize to Butao u spineless mc

Dex-chan lover
waking up now on a new day i passing through this chapter again
I think it would be really cool if that fat guy and the mc became bros

Dex-chan lover
Dude the only reason I'm not gonna drop this story is because of the harem tag, the art and I'm hooked by the worldbuilding. But for fuck sake, this MC almost made me drop that shit. You fucking loser, even the pig mob has more balls than you.

I swear if you don't get revenge on this fat asshole as soon as you get stronger, I'm going to drop that shit. The artstyle, waifus, harem, world building be damned. Fuck this MC.

Users who are viewing this thread