Saiaku no Avalon

The first chapter was not a 30 chapter time skip so it's already good enough for a reading, it did pick my interest so for now I'll just read the WN (directly from Narou 'cause I'm weird). If anyone is not patient enough to wait for more chapters and decides to read the novel, it's better if they start from ch3, the event sequence goes from "a bit" to "quite different" from there...

The first chapter was not a 30 chapter time skip so it's already good enough for a reading, it did pick my interest so for now I'll just read the WN (directly from Narou 'cause I'm weird). If anyone is not patient enough to wait for more chapters and decides to read the novel, it's better if they start from ch3, the event sequence goes from "a bit" to "quite different" from there...
Where did you read the novel please?

Anyone know what to read the light novel with illustrations (I don't care if it's in Japanese) for free

Last edited:
tried but could not find you can read the WN which is free the light novel doesnt change much.
I'm willing to pay for it but there's no translated versions and the sites that have it in Japanese won't let me copy and paste it to have it translated. I mainly just want to see the illustrations.
The sites are also slow even though they let you buy a chapter by chapter I don't understand anything and can't pick which chapters I want that have the illustrations. Also the third volume isn't split up yet and there's a part that I don't recognize from the web novel. It'll be too much work to sit there and wait for each page to load when I just want to see one particular part.

Group Leader
This series makes me miss piggy duke. The novels updates seem to be lagging and that makes me worried for this serialization.
Love how he's not only trying to make himself stronger but is also worried about his family and instead of going the secret identity route he makes them as strong as him.

Review with spoilers up to chapter 6. It's trash up to now.

Weak minded MC, he isekaied into the body of a weak ugly and fat guy, but so what? The fat guy owner of the body has a stronger mind than the MC, it's crazy! I will call the owner of the body by "Butao" and the Isekaied guy into his body MC from now on.
MC failed to protect his little sister, Butao intervened and protected her.
Butao even being fat aspired for a beautiful girl. Well she is a bitch that we all want him to break up engagement with but he still had a good vision for looks at least, while MC didn't even think of using it.

Honestly, in MC's place I'd use the fact that she wants to break marriage, to write a new contract stating that he could use her as a "helper (slave)" until the end of academy to dive/explore the dungeons, of course ONLY for dungeon exploration purpose, nothing more, it's a contract/deal that she has to accept in order to break the marriage contract after the academy ends.
With that, she being strong as she is, I'd have the MC use her until the end helping him find all the best hidden pieces, items, etc, and monopolize it for himself, and protect the ones he need to protect, such as his little sister, family, and possible new characters that appears who aren't that bitch he was engaged with.
And of course, after using her until the end, after breaking engagement, would tell her: "I hope we never meet again. Goodbye."

Review with spoilers up to chapter 6. It's trash up to now.

Weak minded MC, he isekaied into the body of a weak ugly and fat guy, but so what? The fat guy owner of the body has a stronger mind than the MC, it's crazy! I will call the owner of the body by "Butao" and the Isekaied guy into his body MC from now on.
MC failed to protect his little sister, Butao intervened and protected her.
Butao even being fat aspired for a beautiful girl. Well she is a bitch that we all want him to break up engagement with but he still had a good vision for looks at least, while MC didn't even think of using it.

Honestly, in MC's place I'd use the fact that she wants to break marriage, to write a new contract stating that he could use her as a "helper (slave)" until the end of academy to dive/explore the dungeons, of course ONLY for dungeon exploration purpose, nothing more, it's a contract/deal that she has to accept in order to break the marriage contract after the academy ends.
With that, she being strong as she is, I'd have the MC use her until the end helping him find all the best hidden pieces, items, etc, and monopolize it for himself, and protect the ones he need to protect, such as his little sister, family, and possible new characters that appears who aren't that bitch he was engaged with.
And of course, after using her until the end, after breaking engagement, would tell her: "I hope we never meet again. Goodbye."
Just dropped it before finishing chapter 7... I can't keep reading retarded shit, it makes me mad omfg....... WHY was a guy who has all the knowledge of the game losing his time acting like a piece of shit, even if he went inside the weakest body, just using knowledge he could grow stronger, even if his objective is to go back home, then wouldn't he need to get stronger for that? BUT NO, the dude even accepts to join others parties omg so helpless..... Such frustrating story isn't for me, adios.

The potential is wasted, you read the story and it feels like stuff are being skipped. Then it's like the story has no depth.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it
artstyle and story both good
people above me are whining how weak-minded MC is, honestly i'm ok with it and with the progression thats happening
i get why ppl hate the FMC, from her POV it makes sense, but yea she was being too afraid of how Fat MC would exploit and force her to do things (sexual or otherwise)

Dex-chan lover
i'm still puzzled why it has 8⭐ since i can't stomach mc's depressive episodes, i finished ch6 just so i could drop it and then i see a new art that he became skinny like that one isekai story but can someone direct me when he will transform so i could just skim his dumb thoughts and enjoy the rest of the story?

I understand the hate, but me personally prefer this way. It just make no sense if MC conveniently be a handsome slender man from an ugly fatso soon after MC takeover his body. FL cares about MC byt because she feels admiration (yeah, not love) toward game MC we feel shit about it because it has NTR vibes, but I do understand clearly why she feels that way. The one I don't understand is why MC being a coward (?). I think there are possibly a few reasons, first MC doesn't want himself to affect the og story too much. Secondly later MC realizes that there's possibly other person/people that got idekai'd alongside him, although this kinda invalidate the first reason as the story would change because of the other reincarnator(s) regardless of his actions.

In conclusion some of you may hate this because a lot of people want to have op and alpha MC, but personally I'm bored of isekai's feel-good and wish-fulfilment type of stories

This got potential. 30 chaps and MC still a fatty. Gotta love an isekai where MC is flawed 🙏 I was worried they were gonna make him be fumbling mess, but nah, he's actually serious and actually seperates himself and the original owner of the body.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, to make a comparison...think of this story as similar to " I Become Strong In The Other World And In The Real World" or whatever it's called. Bullied fat mc, is a humongous p*ssy despite his strength, most of the students at his school are shallow trash bastards...the real difference being this fat mc's family are all kind people who love and support him. Over all, it's a pretty crappy story.

Users who are viewing this thread