Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Just before we get the preemptive “IT GOT LICENSED IT’S SO OVER” posts, a few basic things you should keep in mind

1. These titles got licensed months, if not years ago
2. The rest of the chapters are locked onto AlphaManga’s app (translations are iffy, but that’s another story altogether)

Point is that if these titles getting licensed would stop translations… translations would’ve stopped a loooooong time ago.

That said, you can shit on the English publisher if you want. AlphaPolis avoids contact with ANY English publisher, to the point that they just say “nah we’re just going to translate our own manga” and do it poorly as a result. Which means you’ll probably never see an official GATE or Tsukimichi LN release as long as Alpha still stands. They also apparently are abusive towards their authors, but that’s another story altogether

Aggregator gang
Just before we get the preemptive “IT GOT LICENSED IT’S SO OVER” posts, a few basic things you should keep in mind

1. These titles got licensed months, if not years ago
2. The rest of the chapters are locked onto AlphaManga’s app (translations are iffy, but that’s another story altogether)

Point is that if these titles getting licensed would stop translations… translations would’ve stopped a loooooong time ago.

That said, you can shit on the English publisher if you want. AlphaPolis avoids contact with ANY English publisher, to the point that they just say “nah we’re just going to translate our own manga” and do it poorly as a result. Which means you’ll probably never see an official GATE or Tsukimichi LN release as long as Alpha still stands. They also apparently are abusive towards their authors, but that’s another story altogether
Well that sounds real shitty.

Dex-chan lover
Alpha seemed weird to me as they deliberately post very low resolution chapters and their transitions just read funny. Didn't know about the other stuff :c

Honestly i am willing to pay but the app is not available in my country so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh bye

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't even find a link to the series on their website, maybe I'm just blind but it's kinda sad that licenses can be picked up by people like this, I'd even take Kodansha over this

Dex-chan lover
I looked a little more and out of the 13 manga they publish (i only found 13) 7 are published in France by French publisher. The only popular manga not published in French is Tsuki ga michibiku Isekai Douchuu.
So 100% French fetish confirmed, this or they had some realy bad issue with english publisher.

Dex-chan lover
IT GOT LICENSED IT’S SO OVER

on a less humorous note, the digital trend is a bit concerning. I like having physical copies for one, but there's also the constant reduction in quality which shouldn't have any correlation with going digital but apparently has constantly been the case.

Maybe we as a community should go to the Better Business Bureau with a full investigation about it? Scanlators went digital ages ago and never had these problems, how come paid professionals can't get it together? Sounds like management oversight.

Users who are viewing this thread