Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
It's torture, err, interrogation, ah um, peaceful exchanging of information time!

every damn guys in this manga is just fucking disgusting over the limit.
especially that brother of her acting so righteous every single time is
making me cough blood. jesus christ. she should just end up by herself idfc
way much better than being paired with cunning shit lords.

Fed-Kun's army
Please torture the maid. Please torture the maid. Please torture the maid. Please torture the maid. Please torture.....

Fed-Kun's army
2nd Prince <<< Her Father <<<<< Her Brother < First Prince << Sigurd < normal human beings.

Yeah, the 2nd prince is the worst, but her father isnt much better for ignoring anything for like 10 years... her brother does only care about himself, the families reputation and doing his kingdomjobthingi obviously, who cares about their sister anyway right? ... and the 1st prince, well, there are good points, but in the end her torture (and thats pretty much what it was) was just some fun game for him, so still not really a decent human being...
Sigurd is near tho, he isnt her family and stuff, so its understandable that he put his job before her well being for the time it needs to be.

Thanks for the chapter!
Interesting remark to the maid, frankly I think her fist is more dangerous than a knife. Gotta admit her ability to send people flying and send them into walls without killing them is amazing. Family must have a great business on wall repairs, cleaning up blood, and such with all the practice she gives them. Wonder if either of her parents are from a line of battle maniacs or is it just her? Anyway, always drives me crazy seeing extremely loyal subordinates vilifying and attacking good people just because their scum of a master ordered it on a whim despite being the absolute last person deserving loyalty.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes I have to agree about how shit her brother is. But I dont think her father is shit as well.

In those era you cant defy the royal family, being downgraded into commoner is not the worse thing that could happen. Both her and her family could get either thrown into jail or sentenced death. So it's understandable the father couldn't do anything even tho he knew her daughter is suffering.

Thanks for the chapter ! And for translating it !! =D

"I'm so glad I beat them all up." She look so beautiful while saying that. XD

NO MORE PRINCE
Let's just ship with the honest kinght... but on second thought, she will be just fine on her own, right?

Was wondering through most of the chapter "HELLO? Aren't we going to talk about the person who JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU?" but I guess she was opting not to make a big deal of it.

Double-page supporter
LOL she and Juilius are both sadists ... I swear Leo's got to have some huge ulcers from dealing with those two

Don't blame brother too much. Things that really requires worry here is Scarlet's offenders and insurance bill of whatever got broken in process which most likely fall on brother's head

Awww, big brother is feeling a little stressed? The same big brother who watched as his little sister was subjected to ridicule and slave-like conditions for ten years needs some stomach medication because she finally got out of that situation? Why don't you sit there and tell your little sis all about it. Or better yet, let this imouto demonstrate her special massage technique that will relieve your tension in the blink of an eye.
Fq46TWv.png

(edited to remove first person pronouns)

I don't really ship her with either of the princes, i've never been into the 'sadist' kind of love interest and both of them would fall under that role. Singles' life or that knight would be good!

In that panel where she "punches" Sigurd, you could really say she looks like The Mother from Kill Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread