Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@willie29 I believe when they use “that” or that pinky action it’s an indication of a person’s weakness, someone special or someone they love and can’t live without. The reason why they use the pinky is because while people think that the pinky is the weakest one out of all the fingers it is in fact one of the most important. Without it you would have a hard time using your hands.

Dex-chan lover
Sanya is so prettyyyy

Also @Willie29 and @mintcinno
The pinky gesture, in modern day JP culture at least (when not a pinky promise), refers to someone being your girlfriend (or mistress).
It used to be the thumb used for boyfriends but honestly the pinky is used for both now.
It's considered semi rude/not polite to use lol that's why the prince was like 'nah bye' 😂

i still like the prince bc they're a strong and smart pair but why is this mf acting like that when he called her a toy 😐

Dex-chan lover
the saintess is so cuteeeee
I know you used "big sister" but I can't help seeing Onee-sama everywhere lol

Also wow, what a good bedtime story Scarlet.

Anw, Thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
ugh....those bastards from the other religion probably used some kind of artifact or drugs that seal or blocked her holy power .-.
i mean they even have that thing that could protect a person from injury

JFC some of yall with this "weh misandwy :(" shit, she's a kid who thinks boys are gross and seems to be crushin on Scarlet too (extremely valid)

Sanya is so adorable holy hecc the scene where she sits on Scarlet's lap for the meeting aaaaaa

Ah yes, one of those "it was just a joke, chill out!" guys. Well, dude never had a chance.

I still can't get over how pretty this manga is - and how perfect Scarlet is. <3

And Diana/Sanya has such a cute bow in her hair!

@Azuumi: I know, right?

Dex-chan lover
Sanya is such a strong girl. Smart too, since she was able to adapt so well.
I can understand why she’s so fond of Scarlet too, as she’s the only one who is known to be largely unrestrained, unlike herself.
Unfortunately, this is not the type of manga where everything will go fine, so I worry for our girls.

@athanasialuv2 Wife/betrothed/girlfriend. Or whatever the correct version of the word is in the context.

Knew it. Of course she's a loli, I don't know what I was expecting. Hey, at least they're original with the reasoning behind making her an actual loli.

Interesting. I'll bet that Palma faith has something to do with her losing her powers. I'm guessing they're taking inspiration from christianity, judaism, and islam and palma faith is supposed to be the successor to the holy order.

Users who are viewing this thread