Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 63.2

Dex-chan lover
1nFTvG1.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
as trash as that translation is - how did he get his skin melted off and then be perfectly fine (but his arms didn't heal)

Fed-Kun's army
as trash as that translation is - how did he get his skin melted off and then be perfectly fine (but his arms didn't heal)
Early on in the series he decided not to have them healed as a reminder of mary iirc, I think the way healing works in this series is it only heals recent injuries.

What does "From 7 to 10 they are blank" mean? It bother me so much that i didn't understand it, that i create an account to ask 😅

What does "From 7 to 10 they are blank" mean? It bother me so much that i didn't understand it, that i create an account to ask 😅
It was a note for the typesetter team that the page number 7 to 10 is originally blank, without any texts, to make sure they won't put any texts to that pages. However, they instead inserted the note to one of the word balloons....

Dex-chan lover
one of the releases ever. had to be one of the most climactic moments in the entirety of the story thus far

Users who are viewing this thread