Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Boy in the Ruins

Dex-chan lover
what chapter are they up to again my man? how fast are their releases? etc etc etc, fuck you and them
My point was that they've had the license to this series for 4 years now yet we still to this day have the scanlations, I'm not telling you to go give them your money I'm telling you to stop being such a massive fucking baby just because MD decided to add a link to the official publisher

Dex-chan lover
My point was that they've had the license to this series for 4 years now yet we still to this day have the scanlations, I'm not telling you to go give them your money I'm telling you to stop being such a massive fucking baby just because MD decided to add a link to the official publisher
right on ride that dick bro they might give you some extra tokens or whatever and pay the author even less

Dex-chan lover
right on ride that dick bro they might give you some extra tokens or whatever and pay the author even less
Paid shills should go away
I don't even use J-Novel because their model of only offering a limited selection of their library despite paying for a subscription fee sucks, I'm just telling y'all that you only need to use your brain for 2 seconds and realize that if it having an official publisher was an issue then scanlations would've stopped 4 years ago, which they obviously didn't. But I guess calling people out for pissing and shitting themselves over literally nothing is considered being a shill now, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Number one reason for stopping scanslation is official adaptation availability you mong, piss off.

People are tired of MD bending over and giving these limp dick, bottom of the barrel, app-only, token pay per chapter, MTL "publishers" free advertising. That's the real problem.

But like I said first: oh well another "group" to block

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Number one reason for stopping scanslation is official adaptation availability you mong, piss off.

People are tired of MD bending over and giving these limp dick, bottom of the barrel, app-only, token pay per chapter, MTL "publishers" free advertising. That's the real problem.

But like I said first: oh well another "group" to block
Yeah, just block and move on, if some serie end up getting dropped because it got licensed, just go somewhere else for rips like me and a bunch of other people normally do and been doing for years, specially now that Manga Up global and K-Manga happened

And i'll say the actual number one reason that scanlation stop is if it get an official translation AND on top is being simulpub, which is what K-manga, Mangaplus, Viz and Manga Up are doing (fuck k-manga and viz more for being region blocked), otherwise if it get licensed for example by Yenpress, J-Novel is less likely for them to get dropped because they are always behind and they don't do simulpub, and in the case they get dropped someone else pick it up if is popular (and then there is bookwalker with the single chapter simulpub, that outside sales, prices are a scam lol), and this show because all these recent J-Novel redirect that showed up, still have a fantranslation going, and some for years at this point since they got licensed, except a few that haven't had an update in months for various reasons

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't even use J-Novel because their model of only offering a limited selection of their library despite paying for a subscription fee sucks, I'm just telling y'all that you only need to use your brain for 2 seconds and realize that if it having an official publisher was an issue then scanlations would've stopped 4 years ago, which they obviously didn't. But I guess calling people out for pissing and shitting themselves over literally nothing is considered being a shill now, oh well.
yea no scanlation has ever stopped before from shitty licensers and none of these guys are obviously paid shills by the public records of the comments they make :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread