Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Disturbing Reunion

gawddamit, is2g. this new character is not it. blackmail is never a good way to pursue any type of relationship

It seems like Saikawa-kun's break was now off, so he's running wild. Like a beast... in bed. Mwahahahaha.

Anddd, and ikemen rivaled appeared. HAHA. <3

What's sooo bad about hiding their marriage status?? It's not that big of a deal. Pfftt.

Thanks, CCS! <3

Ew. What a creep. I hate this kind of guy who tells a girl he loves her only to threaten her with something once he got rejected. Disgusting pig.

"I wonder what everyone will think when they find out you've been lying this whole time?"

honestly? nothing tbh, it aint none of their bizniz

if they don't have an happy ending and if this blkack haired biatch is going to be there in the next chapter imma flip

Pointless shitty drama just for the sake of drama. The manga was doing just fine without this crap

Dex-chan lover
welcome to the wonderful world of josei, where cheating rape and pointless drama makes korean special sauce look like vanilla.

I know it’s cliche but I’m still a sucker for it!

Thank you for the chapter 💗

Double-page supporter
well if their colleague did find out... i think they will simply brush it off as "bakappuru" stuff...
and jeez this new dude is so not cool at making his advances

Contributor
welp i pretty much hated all the characters since the start, so a new one is to the rooster is not a biggie

Why are all the love interests so hateful???? Am I supposed to swoon??? I want to smack all of them :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread